Windows 10: WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator"

Discus and support WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, i've updated to 2004 win version and idk why this happen What i have to do, and how i fix this Thank you! [ATTACH] * Moved from Community... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by andyXjest, Jul 20, 2020.

1. andyXjest Win User

WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator"

Hello, i've updated to 2004 win version and idk why this happen

What i have to do, and how i fix this

Thank you!

WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator" da041d13-d533-44b4-a40c-a4ab6e3cfc72?upload=true.jpg

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: ABOUT WIFI

:)

andyXjest, Jul 20, 2020

2. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

I have a Surface Book 2 15'. Recently I had an issue that required me to take it to the Windows Store and have it wiped and returned to it's factory settings. Yesterday, while setting it up, I noticed the following message on my "sync your settings" page
    under "accounts":

sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

It is my computer (and, by default, I am the system administrator) and I am logged on under my live account. I've done a few searches for a fix and I've tried a few different setting changes, but nothing seems to work.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

RogueCyclist, Jul 20, 2020
  3. RuhulAli Win User
    Sync not available for your account

Greetings

I have an issue with my pc. It indicates that "sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.". I am the system admin. The sync settings button is not available.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue would be great.

Thanks in advance.

RuhulAli, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Ruz San Win User

WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator"

Your account has been disabled. Please contact your system administrator.

Hi Aditya,

Looks like some settings are preventing you from applying changes on your laptop. Please answer the following questions so we can assist you better:

• Is your laptop currently part or has ever been a part of a workgroup or domain?
    • Did the problem start after applying changes or installing updates?
    • Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account online?
    • Are you able to perform administrative commands on the laptop?

Let's check the user accounts you have on the laptop. Follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Windows icon on your home screen.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Click Yes if you are prompted for access. (Let us know if you are unable to go through.)
    • Once you have the Command Prompt window, type net user then press
      Enter.
    • Take note of the accounts that appear. Also, check if your current account is set as admin.

You can also run the System File Checker tool to fix possible system file corruptions that may be resulting to the problems. Read more about the suggested tool on

this page

Give us an update so we can assist you further.

Regards.

Ruz San, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

1. WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator" - Similar Threads - WiFi Sync available

2. Contact your system administrator for more info?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact your system administrator for more info?: I'd had Roblox for a long time with no problems or errors until this message appeared: ''Contact your system administrator for more info.'' I have no idea what to do. I checked my anti-virus, and neither Norton nor Windows Defender I have Windows Defender disabled have...
  3. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  4. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  5. Win 10 Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator: Win 10 Pro in workgroup version 20H2 using *** Email address is removed for privacy *** receive error when syncing Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator Can't sync from a 2nd Computer with same username Also regedit...
  6. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: this is my computer and I installed the microsoft teams for my son cause this is the way he will get online school for now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/27947e5c-6492-422b-8c14-cc189f783289
  7. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.: My Surface Book is running 1903 Windows 10. I logon to my computer with my Microsoft Account. I have a Office 386 Home Premium account and have installed all Office programs. I have 3 accounts on an Exchange Server - Exchange Online (Plan 1) which I have configured in...
  8. Unable to sync data in OneDrive Error: Contact your system administrator to enable sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to sync data in OneDrive Error: Contact your system administrator to enable sync: I am trying to resolve a OneDrive problem (no help from Microsoft despite repeated contact - thanks guys!) and as part of this I am ensuring sync your settings is working. However, my computer tells me I need to contact my system administrator to enable sync. I am my own...
  9. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  10. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...