Windows 10: WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

Discus and support WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PappuKeshari, Oct 13, 2021.

1. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning on/off WIFI/AIRPLANE mode, device manager update etc.

:)

PappuKeshari, Oct 13, 2021

2. airplane mode

problem was:

pc cant connect to wifi cos airplane mode randomly turned on by itself

you can google to see why computer does that - microsoft seems to have never fixed this

fixed this by turning off something in services (this goes to show how many services are bad and should be off by default, again a long-standing microsoft problem that they've never made better)

new problem:

the wifi icon on botton left changed to the airplane mode icon

and when old problem was fixed, airplane mode icon is stuck like that

what are steps to fix?

what are troubleshoot this?

helpfixcomputer, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Airplane mode and wifi in action center

No, I don't have a physical on/off switch for my WiFi card. I have a Dell Laptop.
    Are there anymore suggestions? I'm greatful for the help I'm receiving.

Thank You One And All

Larry Aaron, Oct 13, 2021
  4. StanLee Win User

WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

W10 Airplane Mode UI error

Found this today in list of known W10 issues:
    "After logging into your PC, you may hit a UI issue in which Airplane Mode will incorrectly show as “on” even though your PC’s Wi-Fi is powered on (the UI essentially does not wait long enough for the device’s physical radios to power on before reporting the current state), but you can just toggle Airplane Mode as a workaround".
    So I just toggle Bluetooth on/off which clears the Airplane Mode indicator.

StanLee, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

1. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE - Similar Threads - WIFI AIRPLANE MODE

2. WiFi versus Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi versus Airplane Mode: Hello,I'm on my home WiFi right now but my laptop is showing airplane mode. I've tried to fix this several times by going into WiFi and checking it off and restarting my laptop.Below is a photo of my taskbar with airplane mode shown. Does anyone know what's wrong and how to...
  3. WiFi versus Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi versus Airplane Mode: Hello,I'm on my home WiFi right now but my laptop is showing airplane mode. I've tried to fix this several times by going into WiFi and checking it off and restarting my laptop.Below is a photo of my taskbar with airplane mode shown. Does anyone know what's wrong and how to...
  4. no wifi/airplane mode available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no wifi/airplane mode available: 3 of our 4 Lenovo pc's at my place of work have recently stopped connecting to our BT router. When trying to connect agian the Wifi and Airplane mode option in network settings are both missing and therefore our router is not showing to connect to our internet. Connection via...
  5. no wifi/airplane mode available

no wifi/airplane mode available: 3 of our 4 Lenovo pc's at my place of work have recently stopped connecting to our BT router. When trying to connect agian the Wifi and Airplane mode option in network settings are both missing and therefore our router is not showing to connect to our internet. Connection via...
  6. no wifi/airplane mode available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  8. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  9. Airplane mode/wifi

Airplane mode/wifi: My airplane mode keeps coming on and going off, ive tried all the listed suggestions and i cannot stop it. I have an HP laptop and windows 10. Please can anyone help me . I have a deadline due today. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Wifi Working in Airplane mode

Wifi Working in Airplane mode: [ATTACH] Even if I turn on Airplane mode ,My wifi works and i have access to internet. The time I am writing about this problem, my Airplane mode is switched on but still I can use internet through wifi. I need a permanent solution of this problem....