Windows 10: WiFi troubleshooter

Discus and support WiFi troubleshooter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, A couple weeks ago, I got an error reading, “windows could not automatically detect this networks proxy settings.” Iv’e tried lots or solutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarisaRS, Jun 3, 2020.

1. MarisaRS Win User

WiFi troubleshooter

Hi,

A couple weeks ago, I got an error reading, “windows could not automatically detect this networks proxy settings.” Iv’e tried lots or solutions online and have not been successful, and today, I’m getting a new troubleshooter for error with DNS. Which I have also tried lots of things to fix it. While trying to fix my DNS problem in my Wifi status setting, my IPv4 hadn’t been connected and I managed to get it connected and I got WiFi back. But the minute I tried using the internet it automatically disconnected and WiFi was lost. Any Suggestions on how to fix these? Thanks in advance! I will take any help I can get.
    -Marisa

note* wifi is working on all of my other devices

:)

MarisaRS, Jun 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 3, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 3, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

WiFi troubleshooter

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

WiFi troubleshooter

1. WiFi troubleshooter - Similar Threads - WiFi troubleshooter

2. How in freaking hell am I suppose to run the troubleshooter for my wifi WHEN YOU NEED...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How in freaking hell am I suppose to run the troubleshooter for my wifi WHEN YOU NEED...: Been stuck for 4 days at somebody's Apartment taking care of their place and they have 5G internet here but I cannot connect because my 2 of my HP laptops are not accepting connectivity for some reason something about my firewall and I cannot run the troubleshooter for the...
  3. How in freaking hell am I suppose to run the troubleshooter for my wifi WHEN YOU NEED...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How in freaking hell am I suppose to run the troubleshooter for my wifi WHEN YOU NEED...: Been stuck for 4 days at somebody's Apartment taking care of their place and they have 5G internet here but I cannot connect because my 2 of my HP laptops are not accepting connectivity for some reason something about my firewall and I cannot run the troubleshooter for the...
  4. How in freaking hell am I suppose to run the troubleshooter for my wifi WHEN YOU NEED...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My computer will not show the wifi icon, when I went to troubleshoot it says that I am...

My computer will not show the wifi icon, when I went to troubleshoot it says that I am...: I looked up what to do and it said to take off any VPN or antivirus which I did, it is still not working and I have reset my network settings and computer about 50 times at this point. I do not know how to fix this issue and it has been preventing me from doing work....
  6. My computer will not show the wifi icon, when I went to troubleshoot it says that I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not show the wifi icon, when I went to troubleshoot it says that I am...: I looked up what to do and it said to take off any VPN or antivirus which I did, it is still not working and I have reset my network settings and computer about 50 times at this point. I do not know how to fix this issue and it has been preventing me from doing work....
  7. Wifi not woking or connecting at all. Not even troubleshooting or anything can help. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not woking or connecting at all. Not even troubleshooting or anything can help. Please...: Hi, My wifi has been so difficult to deal with. Every time I try to connect to a network, it will close the wifi tab, and open it back up saying windows cant connect to this network. I've tried all the normal stuff like running troubleshooting and doing stuff with wifi...
  8. Wifi not woking or connecting at all. Not even troubleshooting or anything can help. Please...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not woking or connecting at all. Not even troubleshooting or anything can help. Please...: Hi, My wifi has been so difficult to deal with. Every time I try to connect to a network, it will close the wifi tab, and open it back up saying windows cant connect to this network. I've tried all the normal stuff like running troubleshooting and doing stuff with wifi...
  9. Wifi not woking or connecting at all. Not even troubleshooting or anything can help. Please...

10. Pls help me my laptop don't have troubleshooting problem network and Internet or WiFi

Pls help me my laptop don't have troubleshooting problem network and Internet or WiFi: I am tired click network and Internet run troubleshooting saying keep get help and network and internet cant run troubleshooting why there saying you are not connected to any network and when my WiFi is turn off why saying no Internet and righ click why only network and...