Windows 10: Wifi turns on automatically when i turn it off, keeps repeating and doesn't work even with...

Discus and support Wifi turns on automatically when i turn it off, keeps repeating and doesn't work even with... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As in the subject, I can't seem to turn off wifi even if i'm in airplane mode. Have tried restarting, shutting down windows. I'm writing this in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NicolasHry, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Wifi turns on automatically when i turn it off, keeps repeating and doesn't work even with...

As in the subject, I can't seem to turn off wifi even if i'm in airplane mode. Have tried restarting, shutting down windows. I'm writing this in airplane mode.

TIA

Wifi turns on automatically when i turn it off, keeps repeating and doesn't work even with... [​IMG]

:)

NicolasHry, Dec 20, 2020

2. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, Dec 20, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Wifi turns on automatically when i turn it off, keeps repeating and doesn't work even with...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Wifi turns on automatically when i turn it off, keeps repeating and doesn't work even with... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Wifi turns on automatically when i turn it off, keeps repeating and doesn't work even with...

1. Wifi turns on automatically when i turn it off, keeps repeating and doesn't work even with... - Similar Threads - Wifi turns automatically

2. The hotspot on tablet turns off when I lose wifi but will not turn on automatically when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The hotspot on tablet turns off when I lose wifi but will not turn on automatically when...: The hotspot on tablet turns off when I lose wifi but will not turn on automatically when reconnected. Is there a way to enable hotspot to automatically turn on when connected to wifi....
  3. The hotspot on tablet turns off when I lose wifi but will not turn on automatically when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The hotspot on tablet turns off when I lose wifi but will not turn on automatically when...: The hotspot on tablet turns off when I lose wifi but will not turn on automatically when reconnected. Is there a way to enable hotspot to automatically turn on when connected to wifi....
  4. Wifi Automatically Turns off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Automatically Turns off: Hi,I am facing this problem since 1-2 months.When the computer goes to sleeps,it's Wifi turns off.Everytime I need to manually turn it on.I then browsed and found that I need to go to Device Manager and check the Properties and all.I did as written.Though it did solve the...
  5. WiFi keeps turning off even if you turn it on manually

WiFi keeps turning off even if you turn it on manually: When I turn on my comper, it shows WiFi Turned off. Turn WiFi back on, in 1 hour, 4 hour, ……… I then check Network & Internet, WiFi, it shows WiFi off. I then click it to the On possition. Below it, it is Turn WiFi back on in 1 hour, 4hour………… I then click Status, then click...
  6. Wifi turns off automatically.

Wifi turns off automatically.: Hi, my wifi turns off automatically after 2 second. Airplane mode is greyed out. I purchased external wifi adapter , still wifi is turning off after 2 second. Can anyone help me . Thanks in advance....
  7. wifi turns off automatically

wifi turns off automatically: My laptop wifi automatically turns off whenever any system work is being done such as turning on the blue-tooth connection or installing a virtual OS box. Is it any fault of the software or should I check up on my laptop hardwares?...
  8. Wifi keeps turning off

Wifi keeps turning off: My wifi will randomly turn off. Especially if I switch wifi sources (from home internet to wifi) and then it will act like it can't find any internet. It keeps thinking my ethernet port is the issue. About 70% of the time, I have to restart for it to work. Sometimes more than...
  9. WiFi turning off automatically

WiFi turning off automatically: I'm using Windows 10 Pro. My laptop computer was working fine and then one day it wouldn't connect to the internet using WiFi (I got the little red stop sign with an X in it)? It says I'm not connected to the internet and that my WiFi is turned off. When I go to Network and...
  10. Wifi Keeps Turning Off

Wifi Keeps Turning Off: Guys, all of a sudden for the past week, my wifi keeps turning off everytime I connect to a wireless network. I've tried numerous things to fix such as disabling the power off option for the adapter and doing a system restore to last month when I remember it working. I even...