Windows 10: WiFi wake issue

Discus and support WiFi wake issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings,I have an Asus “Prime B550A-WiFi” motherboard Intel AX200 with a Ryzen5 5600G processor and Windows 11Pro, current updates. I purchased this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AdminHeicron, Jul 21, 2022.

1. WiFi wake issue

Greetings,I have an Asus “Prime B550A-WiFi” motherboard Intel AX200 with a Ryzen5 5600G processor and Windows 11Pro, current updates. I purchased this board after contacting Asus about its support for WOWL and assured that did support that function. It does function as indicated however the PC will wake on its own from either sleep or hibernation. After contacting Asus support and sending requested router Asus RT-AC 86U and system info they determined it to be a Windows/driver issue and suggested I contact Microsoft.On a daily basis I start from a shutdown, no matter how long it’s in

:)

AdminHeicron, Jul 21, 2022

2. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 21, 2022
  3. Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 21, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

WiFi wake issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 21, 2022
Thema:

WiFi wake issue

1. WiFi wake issue - Similar Threads - WiFi wake issue

2. WiFi wake issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi wake issue: Greetings,I have an Asus “Prime B550A-WiFi” motherboard Intel AX200 with a Ryzen5 5600G processor and Windows 11Pro, current updates. I purchased this board after contacting Asus about its support for WOWL and assured that did support that function. It does function as...
  3. Wake issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wake issues: I let my surface laptop 3 go to sleep automatically after 10 minutes Windows 10. When I come back to use it and move the mouse or press a key, it does not wake up from sleep all settings checked, mouse and keyboard are allowed to wake. Then, I have to loooong press the power...
  4. Wake from Sleep issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wake from Sleep issues: I've tried everything I can find, but my Windows 10 desktop won't fully wake from sleep. I can move the mouse and the computer starts to wake (lights, hard drive), but the keyboard won't activate (no lights) and the monitor doesn't wake. I have a web camera with Windows Hello...
  5. wake from sleep issue?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    wake from sleep issue?: I have a brand new Artesian NZXT H1 pc (SFF PCs — Artesian) with a Asus Rog Strix B550-I motherboard and Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. When my pc "sleeps"......I have to move the mouse/type on keyboard or hit the power button......AND THEN HIT THE POWER BUTTON A SECOND TIME, to get...
  6. PC wake-up issue

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wake-up issue: I use a USB switch to share a mouse & keyboard between a desktop and laptop If I am switched to the laptop and the desktop has gone to sleep in the meantime then when I switch back to the desktop activation of either the mouse or keyboard does not wake the desktop instead...
  7. Wake from sleep issue

Wake from sleep issue: After the system goes to sleep once I awake it it hangs at the Windows screen (where time is shown left corner). After a bit I'm greeted with BSOD stating... DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION This is a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.535. When I hit the power button...
  8. Wake from sleep issue

Wake from sleep issue: After the system goes to sleep once I awake it it hangs at the Windows screen (where time is shown left corner). After a bit I'm greeted with BSOD stating... DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION This is a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.535. When I hit the power button (after...
  9. Wake from sleep issue

Wake from sleep issue: After the system goes to sleep once I awake it it hangs at the Windows screen (where time is shown left corner). After a bit I'm greeted with BSOD stating... DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION This is a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.535. When I hit the power button (after...
  10. Wake from sleep issue

Wake from sleep issue: New to tenforums. I work in the forestry field. We utilize Dell tablets running Windows 10 anniversary edition (10.0.14393 N/A Build 14393).These devices are used to collect data in the forest. We are collecting data for 6 to 8 hours at a time. The Dell tablets last this long...