Windows 10: WIFI will not stay connected on my computer

Discus and support WIFI will not stay connected on my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to fix the problem is listed below. Go to Network and Sharing Center select Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your wireless connection (the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cbj1928, Apr 21, 2019.

1. cbj1928 Win User

WIFI will not stay connected on my computer

How to fix the problem is listed below.

Go to Network and Sharing Center

select Change Adapter Settings.
    Right-click your wireless connection (the name of the wireless connection)
    - select Properties
    - select Configure.
    Click on the Power Management tab
    -
    deselect "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"

:)

cbj1928, Apr 21, 2019

2. Computer Won't Stay Connected to The Wifi

Hello, I did as you suggested and downloaded the file but I continued to receive the error message, so I figured out where APSDaemon.exe was and I deleted it. But after a few days, my computer is still having troubles staying connected to the internet.
    What should I do now?

Down2Earth360, Apr 21, 2019
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Apr 21, 2019
  4. WIFI will not stay connected on my computer

Wifi connection problem

Hi

I recently started having problems connecting to WiFi's (yes, all WiFi's)

Whenever I switch between WiFi's (like go to school or something) The WiFi just says "No Internet, secured" and stays like that. The only way I can connect to the WiFi is to restart the computer which is annoying.

I've tried:

• Troubleshooting
    • Update driver

Arnar Kjartansson, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

WIFI will not stay connected on my computer

1. WIFI will not stay connected on my computer - Similar Threads - WIFI stay connected

2. My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.: So essentially I can briefly connect to the wifi for a few seconds, but I quickly lose connection and it's a pain to get it reconnected. It keeps saying can't connect to this network...
  3. My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.: So essentially I can briefly connect to the wifi for a few seconds, but I quickly lose connection and it's a pain to get it reconnected. It keeps saying can't connect to this network...
  4. wifi will not stay connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi will not stay connected: i am beyond over this i did have an ethernet connection but have moved and that is not an optionstart off connected it may last 2 min may last 10 then drops and reconnects sometimes this is any wifi network including mobile hotspots.. i have updated drivers, restore factory...
  5. Wifi wont stay connected and lags my computer

Wifi wont stay connected and lags my computer: Although this has been happening for a while now, I can remember a time when this problem wasn't on my computer. My computer lags, no matter what I'm doing, and the wi-fi goes to 'No internet, Secured' right after. I've tried many solutions to fix it, but none of them seems...
  6. Computer will not stay connected to the internet

Computer will not stay connected to the internet: After connecting to the NBN I cannot get my computer to stay connected to the internet. It drops out after about 15 or so minutes. When I run the trouble shooter it quickly reconnects but I would like a stable connection. I have tried the online help but after 2 different...
  7. WiFi dropping out, but staying connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi dropping out, but staying connected: Recently my wifi has been dropping, but Windows still says it connected. No other devices on the wifi are cutting out, just my laptop. If I disconnect then reconnect to the wifi on the laptop, it starts working again. I literally double click the button to...
  8. Problem in staying connected to a Wifi network

Problem in staying connected to a Wifi network: Hello, I need help with the the issue I am facing consistently. I am not able to keep my device Acer Swift 3 connected to my home WIFI network. It keeps getting disconnected after a restart or being idle for a few mins. It is taking a lot of hard work to connect it again....
  9. Windows can't stay connected to my wifi network

Windows can't stay connected to my wifi network: I recently built a new PC and have been having some recurring issues with my internet connection since I built it. Whenever I boot up the system, it says it connects to my home network, but cant get internet access. After much troubleshooting, I have figured a band-aid...
  10. WiFi Will not Stay Connected

WiFi Will not Stay Connected: I have a Asus Q200E and i have windows 10 on the computer. When using my Mac, it never has problems staying connected to the wifi so I know that is not the issue. I need help with this issue. Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop aspire v3-551-8887 wont stay connected to wifi

2. wifi will not stay connected to only my computer

3. computer will not stay connected to wifi

4. windows 10 trouble wifi staying connected to mesh network