Windows 10: Wifi will not work on pc, have tried so many things and I am honestly just tired, I might...

Discus and support Wifi will not work on pc, have tried so many things and I am honestly just tired, I might... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running a windows 11 pc, the pc I have has a qualcomm qca9377 802.11ac wireless adapter. I have always had this problem and no matter the number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThunderIife, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Wifi will not work on pc, have tried so many things and I am honestly just tired, I might...

I am running a windows 11 pc, the pc I have has a qualcomm qca9377 802.11ac wireless adapter. I have always had this problem and no matter the number of devices connected it is like this, not a bandwidth problem. I had thought I found the solution once I read to disable wmm/qos but I am unable to disable both of them due to me owning an xfinity gateway, through there router settings I could find no such thing and read online that it is automatically enabled on xfinity gateways. So I try deleting the drivers and reinstalling but still the same, im getting under 1mbps when I should be getting 60

:)

ThunderIife, Mar 1, 2023

2. I'm online from my wifi laptop but can't connect to my home network

Nope, I've tried all the steps of all the fixes listed by Dalchina and Try3 but the problem still exists. The W10 laptop refuses to access my main W7 pc (named CG16) on my home network, although it can 'see' it, ie, it shows CG16 in the network list.
    The only thing I haven't tried is Dalchina's suggestion about creating a shortcut, mainly because I'm not sure where this shortcut is supposed to be. I'm assuming it has to be on the W10 laptop but I don't understand how it could work. More info please, Dalchina, if you'd be so kind.

Daymin, sorry: I have no idea what you're trying to say.

teckneeculler, Mar 1, 2023
  3. Wifi not working after upgrading from Windows 7

I have just upgraded to windows 10 from Windows 7. Since doing this my wifi is no longer working. Wifi is turned on but no networks are showing. Unfortunately I only have my mobile as a hot spot to use for Internet so I can not connect an ether net cable to check if it works that way.
    I had a vpn installed on my windows 7 system and read that this may be to blame. I reverted back to win 7 and uninstalled it but when I reupgraded to 10 I still have the same issue. I found the following instructions for a fix.. Fortunately – there is a solution.
    "Step 1 – First things first, Right-Click the newly-reinstated Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin) from the drop-down menu.
    Step 2 – Type out the following command, then hit the Enter key
    reg delete HKCRCLSID{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f
    Step 3 – Enter the below command into the Command Prompt and then triumphantly hit the Enter key
    netcfg -v -u dni_dne
    Step 4 – Restart the PC and then double-check your wifi settings. You should now see a revived list of all of the available networks within range."
    However when I try step 1 it says "error: invalid key name. Type "reg delete /?" For usage."
    Any help is greatly appreciated as I will have to revert back again if I can't get it working.

MonsterFish, Mar 1, 2023
  4. Wifi will not work on pc, have tried so many things and I am honestly just tired, I might...

Tired of Wifi disconnections

Hi Hamza,

Sorry to know that you also have the same issue.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Try to change the Power Management settings.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, look for the device (Network adapter) that you want to change the settings, and then right-click on it.
    • Select properties.
    • Now you have to click on Power Management tab.
    • Now uncheck "Allow this device to wake the computer". Perform the same steps for all the devices.
    Please get back to us with the results to assist you further.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 1, 2023
Thema:

Wifi will not work on pc, have tried so many things and I am honestly just tired, I might...

1. Wifi will not work on pc, have tried so many things and I am honestly just tired, I might... - Similar Threads - Wifi tried many

2. I am so tired of Windows 11..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am so tired of Windows 11..: Hi, i have decieded to try Windows 11, i am very happy with the upgrade from Windows 10. BUT i have a question about the phone link stuff. I have a iphone, which means i need a computer with Bluetooth, which i do not have since its a desktop i have build myself. How do i...
  3. I am so tired of Windows 11..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am so tired of Windows 11..: Hi, i have decieded to try Windows 11, i am very happy with the upgrade from Windows 10. BUT i have a question about the phone link stuff. I have a iphone, which means i need a computer with Bluetooth, which i do not have since its a desktop i have build myself. How do i...
  4. Wifi will not work on pc, have tried so many things and I am honestly just tired, I might...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi will not work on pc, have tried so many things and I am honestly just tired, I might...: I am running a windows 11 pc, the pc I have has a qualcomm qca9377 802.11ac wireless adapter. I have always had this problem and no matter the number of devices connected it is like this, not a bandwidth problem. I had thought I found the solution once I read to disable...
  5. Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, I have...: Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, so I had a problem with my brothers computer audio and tried fixing it by using realtek high definition audio but it made matters worst. The audio playing troubleshooter doesn't recognize the...
  6. Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, I have...: Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, so I had a problem with my brothers computer audio and tried fixing it by using realtek high definition audio but it made matters worst. The audio playing troubleshooter doesn't recognize the...
  7. I am tired with this crap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am tired with this crap: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/idiedat-23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xhhu25/i_am_tired_with_this_crap/
  8. Help so many things not working!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help so many things not working!: Ok so there’s many things where if I click them they don’t open or do anything, I’ll list them now: Settings won’t open Can’t use search bar in left corner When I click the windows icon on desktop in left corner nothing happens Can’t open display settings Sea of thieves...
  9. I am having so many troubles trying to update my laptops performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I am having so many troubles trying to update my laptops performance: After a long time of having this computer, about 2 years, I wanted to update its drivers and when I tried, I figured at that "These drivers are Intel generic drivers. They do not include customizations that your manufacturer might have added to optimize your computing...
  10. So many things don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    So many things don't work: Brand new Dell XPS 8900 with Windows 10 and IE 11. Tried everything I could find on Google to no avail. - Can't eliminate the initial password sign-in - Can't get Control Panel to stay with Large Icons - Can't get Google to be my default browser in lieu of Bing - Can't...