Windows 10: Wifi Wireless option on W11 unavailable

Discus and support Wifi Wireless option on W11 unavailable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i bought a computer and had it setup in the store, when i got home i tried looking for a WiFi option as all my devices are connected wirelessly, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Phoenix, May 4, 2023.

1. Phoenix Win User

Wifi Wireless option on W11 unavailable

i bought a computer and had it setup in the store, when i got home i tried looking for a WiFi option as all my devices are connected wirelessly, and the option wasn't available. I went to Network Connections and saw that only Ethernet was available, do i need to download the drivers for WiFi from somewhere or is this a hardware relating issue?

:)

Phoenix, May 4, 2023
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, May 4, 2023
  3. prattden Win User
    Wifi option unavailable under Settings

Pawan, thank you for responding. When I look in Device Manager it does not show a "wireless adapter." I show two "network adapters." An "intel(R) Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter. And a Realtek PCIe GBE family controller.

My wireless modem is a D-Link Wireless router 450 Extreme Gamer. D-Link no longer provides support for this router.

My wireless network shows up on my Kindle, but not on my Windows 10 Computer. There is no WiFi listed in settings for Network and Internet. I wonder how I can have a wifi connection, but not have it show up on my computer.

Very strange, yes? Can you suggest anything?

Thanks,

Dennis

prattden, May 4, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Wifi Wireless option on W11 unavailable :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, May 4, 2023
Thema:

1. Wifi Wireless option on W11 unavailable - Similar Threads - Wifi Wireless option

2. Wifi Unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Unavailable: This laptop is pretty new and got it about a month ago. At first nothing was wrong everything was completely fine up until now. When i turned on the computer the wifi was unavailable and it was only happening to my laptop, I have tried countless tutorials and endless...
  3. Wifi Unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Unavailable: This laptop is pretty new and got it about a month ago. At first nothing was wrong everything was completely fine up until now. When i turned on the computer the wifi was unavailable and it was only happening to my laptop, I have tried countless tutorials and endless...
  4. Wifi Wireless option on W11 unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Wireless option on W11 unavailable: i bought a computer and had it setup in the store, when i got home i tried looking for a WiFi option as all my devices are connected wirelessly, and the option wasn't available. I went to Network Connections and saw that only Ethernet was available, do i need to download the...
  5. Sleep is NOT an option on W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep is NOT an option on W11: Hello, my W11 Desktop computer used to take nice little naps go to sleep until a few days ago so I went "To change the power mode, select Start > Settings > System > Power & battery. For Power mode, choose the one you want".The only options that were available were Shutdown...
  6. Sleep is NOT an option on W11

Sleep is NOT an option on W11: Hello, my W11 Desktop computer used to take nice little naps go to sleep until a few days ago so I went "To change the power mode, select Start > Settings > System > Power & battery. For Power mode, choose the one you want".The only options that were available were Shutdown...
  7. Sign in Options are unavailable

Sign in Options are unavailable: For a few months now I have been unable to use any sign-in option other than facial recognition and my pin. At first, it didn't bother me because I didn't really need any other option but now I can't use my biometric scan and I can't change my pin if I want to. I am currently...
  8. Sign in options unavailable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign in options unavailable: HelloI am trying to change my PIN but when I go to sign in options it says Windows Hello Pin feature I currently unavailable. Right now I am using Windows Hello Face to log in, which I just started doing a couple months ago. I have followed all the how to instructions that I...
  9. Unavailable sign in options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unavailable sign in options: This screenshot shows that I am unavailable to change my sign in settings and add fingerprints and change my pin. This seems odd since I was able to change these just yesterday. Please help...
  10. WiFi wireless option gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi wireless option gone: My Lenovo laptop has suddenly not letting me connect wirelessly to the Internet only by ethwrnet connection the option for wireless has completly dissapared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wireless-option-gone/0146a51c-f6f8-47c9-9778-1cccfd015fff