Windows 10: Wifi Wireless

Discus and support Wifi Wireless in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please can someone help!!! Had a question on this already nothing worked, I appreciate those who tried! ###Explaining different###Have Dell studio xps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by H0101, Apr 14, 2020.

1. H0101 Win User

Wifi Wireless

Please can someone help!!! Had a question on this already nothing worked, I appreciate those who tried! ###Explaining different###Have Dell studio xps 8100- had windows 7 had wireless wifi upgraded to windows 10 home. No wireless option anywhere on ethernet this is the only device in home on ethernet!!! ### now does not show any available networks -nothing wireless in device manager Network Adapters , nothing in services, have done ipconfig, ###everything dell does not support drivers for this pc windows 10- ##Command Prompt says ####NO WIRELESS INTERFACE ON THIS SYSTEM### SO WITH THAT SAID CAN THIS BE FIXED ?? WOULD GETTING A USB WIFI ROUTER WORK??? WILL ANYTHING WORK???####

:)

H0101, Apr 14, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 14, 2020
  3. cheetahfm Win User
    Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Wifi Wireless

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Wifi Wireless

1. Wifi Wireless - Similar Threads - Wifi Wireless

2. how to install a wifi 7 wireless modem in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to install a wifi 7 wireless modem in windows 11: I am trying to install a wifi 7 wireless adapter in windows 11 I installed the drivers for the wifi 7 adapter. In device manager under network adapters, the new drivers does not show up. The 6hz band does not show up. There is no wifi 2....
  3. how to install a wifi 7 wireless modem in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install a wifi 7 wireless modem in windows 11: I am trying to install a wifi 7 wireless adapter in windows 11 I installed the drivers for the wifi 7 adapter. In device manager under network adapters, the new drivers does not show up. The 6hz band does not show up. There is no wifi 2....
  4. I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-bluetooth-or-wireless-wifi-or/73018b21-d647-4766-a0cc-3a5a58f6ae00
  5. I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...

I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-bluetooth-or-wireless-wifi-or/73018b21-d647-4766-a0cc-3a5a58f6ae00
  6. How do i bring back the wireless wifi connection for my windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i bring back the wireless wifi connection for my windows 10?: Hi! i haven't used my laptop recently and when i used it again it said that my pc was needed to fix it's a blue screen with white fonts i asked my father about this because i don't know anything about it and he told me to get it fixed or reformat. So I found a person who does...
  7. How do i bring back the wireless wifi connection for my windows 10?

How do i bring back the wireless wifi connection for my windows 10?: Hi! i haven't used my laptop recently and when i used it again it said that my pc was needed to fix it's a blue screen with white fonts i asked my father about this because i don't know anything about it and he told me to get it fixed or reformat. So I found a person who does...
  8. How do i bring back the wireless wifi connection for my windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-wifi-not-working-icon-isnt-showing-up/ce26f659-3f6a-4849-9d77-59c0ea42c784
  10. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-wifi-not-working-icon-isnt-showing-up/ce26f659-3f6a-4849-9d77-59c0ea42c784