Windows 10: WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10

Discus and support WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Setting a good password is very crucial in order to protect your WiFi. However, […] This article WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 1, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10

WinClub, Mar 1, 2021

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Doug399 Win User
    After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Mar 1, 2021
  4. WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10

Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

I've finally figured out what happened, but the problem is only temporarily solved.

I had changed my wifi password. And the phone won't connect with the new password. If I change the wifi password back to the old one it connects.

So it's definitely a phone issue.
    I wish I could change my wifi password and have my phone working..

Black Panther, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10

1. WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - WiFi won’t ask

2. Wifi keeps asking for password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps asking for password: Wifi keeps asking for password everytime i shut down my computer. Someone in my company took my computer after it didnt connect to company network and did something to connect i dont know what it is. Even though i searched for solutions it didnt work for me....
  3. Wifi keeps asking for password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi keeps asking for password: Wifi keeps asking for password everytime i shut down my computer. Someone in my company took my computer after it didnt connect to company network and did something to connect i dont know what it is. Even though i searched for solutions it didnt work for me....
  4. PC keeps asking for wifi password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC keeps asking for wifi password: In the last few days my PC constantly asks me to re-enter my wifi password attached to my extender. This only happens on the PC and not other devices and hasn't been a problem before. What has changed? It won't connect automatically unless I re-enter the password....
  5. Windows 10 asking Or administrative password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 asking Or administrative password: After resetting my Dell laptop to factory settings I can’t do anything. I cannot get into my computer it keeps asking for a administrator password. What can I do?...
  6. Windows 10 won’t reset password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 won’t reset password: I reset my Toshiba laptop, because it wasnt running well. When i went to sign into windows 10 the message said “ that password is incorrect. Make sure you’re using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset” I reset...
  7. Windows 10 not asking for password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not asking for password: Hi, I have win 10 and did a "fresh startup." After some time the computer restarted and shows my usual background, date, etc., but it does not ask for my password to login into Windows. So I can't use Windows at all. Any clue? thanks, Gabe....
  8. Windows 10 suddenly asking for a password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 suddenly asking for a password.: I have Windows 10 on a home computer and I don't need the security of a password. I have it set to to boot without asking for the password. Recently, it started asking for the password. Rebooting the computer directly from that screen boots the computer without asking for the...
  9. windows 10 now asking for password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 now asking for password: windows 10 as of today is now asking for a password on my seagate personal cloud. this is not password protected and its NOT a seagate issue. yesterday i could click the personal cloud icon and poof everything was available, now it asks for a password. how do i get it to stop...
  10. Windows 10 suddenly asking for a password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 suddenly asking for a password: Hello! I've just started configuring a new pc. After relocating the Users folder from the SSD to the HDD drive successfully (following the tutorial in this forum), i wanted to change the name of the user folder. I activated my starting account, deleted the dummy one for...