Windows 10: WiFi wont automatically turn back on after restart/shutdown

Discus and support WiFi wont automatically turn back on after restart/shutdown in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Panasonic CF-54 running Windows 10 Pro. After a windows update earlier this year my WiFi setting went from being ON as soon as I started up my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CC7882, Sep 8, 2018.

1. CC7882 Win User

WiFi wont automatically turn back on after restart/shutdown

I have a Panasonic CF-54 running Windows 10 Pro. After a windows update earlier this year my WiFi setting went from being ON as soon as I started up my laptop to now being OFF every time. I can manually turn it on in settings with no problem but I really need my WiFi to be on as soon as Windows starts without me needing to manually turn it on for work reasons. I have tried many fixes with little or no affect.

I have tried:

1) deleting and reinstalling/updating my WiFi card driver (helped for 1 day the 1st time tried then went back to problem)

2) doing the fix at https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-windows-10-stuck-in-airplane-mode (no help)

3) going to my WiFi adapters makers website to update driver (no help)

4) changing the Channel Width for both channels (no help)

5) running the network troubleshooter (no help)

6) changing the "Turn WiFi back on" setting to all choices: Manually, In 1 hour, In 4 Hours, In 1 day (no help)

7) checking windows/Microsoft updates (no help)

Does anyone know how to have my WiFi turn on automatically on start up again?

Laptop: Panasonic CF-54

OS: Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803, Build 17134.228, 64-bit

Wireless card: Intel(R) Duel Band Wireless-AC 8260, driver version 20.50.0.4

:)

CC7882, Sep 8, 2018

2. Shutdown then Immediately Restarts

Try below command:

Code:
    Code:
    shutdown -h now
    If above command wont work try below suggestion.

1. Click the “K” menu in the bottom left corner.
    2. Click “Logout”.
    3. Knoppix will begin shutting down.
    4. The Knoppix CD will be ejected.
    5. Remove the CD and close the tray.
    6. Press Enter on the keyboard.
    7. Knoppix will attempt to turn off the computer automatically. If it doesn't turn off automatically, it is now safe to turn off the computer yourself using the power button.

FreeBooter, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Sep 8, 2018
  4. WiFi wont automatically turn back on after restart/shutdown

My Laptop wont shutdown , sleep and restart!!

I tried doing that but I don't have any option like that!
    WiFi wont automatically turn back on after restart/shutdown [​IMG]
    !

The Magician, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

WiFi wont automatically turn back on after restart/shutdown

1. WiFi wont automatically turn back on after restart/shutdown - Similar Threads - WiFi wont automatically

2. Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN: Please help. This issue has been bothering me for 2 days. My PC restarts after clicking on SHUTDOWN. No blue screens no errors, just plain defiance. I tried a lot of hardware steps so please don't suggest those.I did the basic steps like fast startup disabled, etc and even...
  3. Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN: Please help. This issue has been bothering me for 2 days. My PC restarts after clicking on SHUTDOWN. No blue screens no errors, just plain defiance. I tried a lot of hardware steps so please don't suggest those.I did the basic steps like fast startup disabled, etc and even...
  4. Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC restarts automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC restarts automatically after shutdown: My PC restarts automatically after shutdown. whenever I shutdown my Pc, it comes back on automatically. I have followed a Windows Advisor's instruction by Unticking the check box for Pc to restart after a system failure. But it didn't work. I really need help. And this makes...
  6. Laptop wont connect to Wifi automatically or manually after sleep or restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop wont connect to Wifi automatically or manually after sleep or restart: My laptop wont connect either automatically or manually to Wifi after sleep/restart. The Wifi in home is very much on and working on all the other devices. OS: Windows 10 Pro This issue is super annoying. I am in need of help please. Thanks...
  7. WiFi wont automatically turn back on after restart/shutdown

WiFi wont automatically turn back on after restart/shutdown: I have a Panasonic CF-54 running Windows 10 Pro. After a windows update earlier this year my WiFi setting went from being ON as soon as I started up my laptop to now being OFF every time. I can manually turn it on in settings with no problem but I really need my WiFi to be on...
  8. WiFi on laptop is permanently turned off and wont turn back on.

WiFi on laptop is permanently turned off and wont turn back on.: In network setting my network status just has a blank line with dotted lines in between. And there is no wifi button to click on the left side of the page. Also under the settings page in airplane mode the airplane mode toggle switch is locked in the on position. I have...
  9. WiFi wont automatically turn back on after restart/shutdown

WiFi wont automatically turn back on after restart/shutdown: After a windows update earlier this year my WiFi setting went from being ON as soon as I started up my laptop to now being OFF every time. I can manually turn it on in settings with no problem but I really need my WiFi to be on as soon as Windows starts without me needing to...
  10. Computer automatically restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer automatically restarts after shutdown: Windows 10 kept wanting to restart after it has been shutdown. The computer would have its power indicator turned off for maybe 2 seconds, then you hear the fan whirling and the BIOS screen appears followed by the usual boot process. I don't know how this would help, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi wont automatically turn back on after shutdown