Windows 10: WIFI won't connect on startup. Restart and then it works

Discus and support WIFI won't connect on startup. Restart and then it works in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've just done a fresh install of win 10 pro 64 bit on my sony MCR CR220E and my wifi connection refuses to work when I start the computer. It forever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JaySiewert, Dec 2, 2019.

1. WIFI won't connect on startup. Restart and then it works

I've just done a fresh install of win 10 pro 64 bit on my sony MCR CR220E and my wifi connection refuses to work when I start the computer. It forever shows connecting and it's set to connect automatically on my home network. Running trouble shooter brings no results. If I restart the computer it will then work as it should until the next time I shut the computer down. I've set it to login with just a local password rather than a pin or MS login but that made no difference.

I reinstalled Win 10 32 bit twice and now 64 bit and it's the same on every win 10 installation. Never had this issue on any Win 7 installation. Any ideas

:)

JaySiewert, Dec 2, 2019

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Dec 2, 2019
  3. jfniss Win User
    Wifi doesn't connect on Startup but connects on Restart

Any idea why Windows connects the wifi on a second startup, but not on the first? The wifi connects and works normally when I do an immediate Restart after a cold startup. To me, that indicates a Windows problem--if it can connect the wifi on a Restart, why not on the initial Startup?

jfniss, Dec 2, 2019
  4. WIFI won't connect on startup. Restart and then it works

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

WIFI won't connect on startup. Restart and then it works

1. WIFI won't connect on startup. Restart and then it works - Similar Threads - WIFI won't connect

2. Only one WIFI connection won't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only one WIFI connection won't work.: Hello, I have 2 routers, my ISP provided one, which I can connect to perfectly fine, and my linksys "booster" one, which I cannot get to connect with internet even when I can I only get .01Mbps. I've already done the following:Reset both routers.Renew IP address....
  3. Only one WIFI connection won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only one WIFI connection won't work.: Hello, I have 2 routers, my ISP provided one, which I can connect to perfectly fine, and my linksys "booster" one, which I cannot get to connect with internet even when I can I only get .01Mbps. I've already done the following:Reset both routers.Renew IP address....
  4. Only one WIFI connection won't work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Delayed wifi connection on startup

Delayed wifi connection on startup: I had posted this question a couple times before but was never solved until now. I wanted to share with others what finally solved the problem for me. I had a delayed wifi connection on startup where it used to connect instantly but then suddenly started taking a minute or...
  6. Delayed wifi connection on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delayed wifi connection on startup: My wifi used to connect almost instantly on startup. Recently it has started taking 1 min after startup before it will connect automatically. It can connect instantly manually by either unchecking and checking "connect automatically" or by hitting "connect". It just wont do...
  7. Wifi won't connect.

Wifi won't connect.: We recently got a new Arris Wifi SBG8300 Cable Modem and my laptop 2010 Toshiba Satellite won't connect to the internet anymore. When I try to login, it tells me "Can't connect to this network." I have confirmed that the password is correct, restarted the modem, reinstalled...
  8. Wifi connect on startup

Wifi connect on startup: My home wifi is set to connect automatically but when starting up, a whole list of other wifi networks appear which all show that the "connect automatically" box is checked. This seems to cause problems with my PC seemingly unable to connect straightaway. How can I stop this...
  9. Wifi doesn't connect on Startup but connects on Restart

Wifi doesn't connect on Startup but connects on Restart: I have a laptop running Windows 10 Pro version 1607 that I use only once a week for a few hours. Every time I power up for my weekly session, the wifi fails to connect:Pinging 98.139.183.24 with 32 bytes of data:PING: transmit failed. General failure. C:\>ping yahoo.comPing...
  10. Wifi Connection won't work - Unidentified Network

Wifi Connection won't work - Unidentified Network: Hello - I am hoping someone can help me ... my Wi-Fi connection won't connect on my laptop only (all other Wi-Fi items work in house and Ethernet works on laptop - just not wifi). Here is what I get when I do cmd then iconfig/all: (let me know if you can't see what you...