Windows 10: Wifi won't connect to one computer

Discus and support Wifi won't connect to one computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Dell 14 inspirion lap top yesterday wouldn't connect to my my tablet/Verizon/wifi. It has worked all year. It will only give me airplane mode. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alice Dancer, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Wifi won't connect to one computer

My Dell 14 inspirion lap top yesterday wouldn't connect to my my tablet/Verizon/wifi. It has worked all year. It will only give me airplane mode. I have Windows 10 1903 version upgraded in April 2019. All of a sudden it won't find my WiFi telling me I don't have it. My other computer and phone will connect to it.

:)

Alice Dancer, Oct 5, 2019

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Oct 5, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Wifi won't connect to one computer [​IMG]

tamo, Oct 5, 2019
  4. tamo Win User

Wifi won't connect to one computer

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Wifi won't connect to one computer [​IMG]

tamo, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Wifi won't connect to one computer

1. Wifi won't connect to one computer - Similar Threads - Wifi won't connect

2. Can't Connect to One Specific Wifi Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Connect to One Specific Wifi Network: I've been unable to resolve this problem. I've applied the troubleshooting I've found by searching the internet with no luck. Maybe somebody can figure out what's gone wrong. I have a Microsoft Surface 2 laptop with Windows 10. The Wifi on my laptop works and has connected...
  3. My computer rejects to connect to wifi

My computer rejects to connect to wifi: Hello. Today I was playing games and before 2 hours my computer stopped the wifi my phone was sharing to him (I am using phone as wifi adapter). At the first time it was just saying that he cant connect and I switched to my tablet and then it started to reject everything. It...
  4. One Drive won't connect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    One Drive won't connect: One Drive won't connect on my Toshiba laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-wont-connect/4c788c23-a37b-43cc-910d-df389d68c93d
  5. WIFI will not stay connected on my computer

WIFI will not stay connected on my computer: How to fix the problem is listed below. Go to Network and Sharing Center select Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your wireless connection (the name of the wireless connection) - select Properties - select Configure. Click on the Power Management tab - deselect "Allow...
  6. How to do Remote Desktop connection from one computer to a VM on WIFI?

How to do Remote Desktop connection from one computer to a VM on WIFI?: Let me explain my setup. (All systems involved are running Windows 10 Pro.) I have this desktop computer with VMWare Workstation that has multiple virtual machines running. That host desktop system is connected to my Wi-Fi router that provides the Internet. I also have a...
  7. Internet connect to one wifi connection but not the other.

Internet connect to one wifi connection but not the other.: So in my house we have to wifi connections but it wont connect to my main internet. it will connect to are bad internet that is always in and out and just has a poor connection. but are main one I was connect too yesterday evening and when I went to get on my internet that...
  8. Laptop won't connect to 5GHz wifi network

Laptop won't connect to 5GHz wifi network: We've got a NETGEAR extender and my laptop connects fine to the 2.4GHz network (BTHub5-Q5S5_2GEXT) but the 5GHz won't even show up. I know it works as my phone is always connected to it (BTHub5-Q5S5_5GEXT) so it's not the network that's the problem. I've reset the router many...
  9. Computer Wifi Connection issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Wifi Connection issues: My computer will randomly disconnect from perfectly normal wifi, I could be on the other side of the house, or right next to the router and this happens. Not only does it disconnect, but it does not reconnect, the signal shows full bars and it just says "cannot connect"...
  10. Cannot connect Wifi (Button won't change)

Cannot connect Wifi (Button won't change): Good day all, My son disconnected the wifi on his laptop. I know it is in Parameters - Réseau et internet (network - internet) - Wifi but the button to activate won't move. Don't know what to do. Thank you [img] 36418