Windows 10: Wifi Won’t Show up!!

Discus and support Wifi Won’t Show up!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 laptop and the wifi is not showing up. It says I’m not connected to wifi, so I check the wifi icon to connect back to my wifi but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michelle Anderon321, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Wifi Won’t Show up!!

I have a windows 10 laptop and the wifi is not showing up. It says I’m not connected to wifi, so I check the wifi icon to connect back to my wifi but when I go to connect it, it dosent show up! I know the wifi works becuase it works on my phone but when I look for my network on the computer it dosent show up! I’ve tried everything from troubleshooting, restarting my network, practically everything but still nothing!! I really need help with this! I can’t even use my laptop anymore with the internet.

:)

Michelle Anderon321, Oct 9, 2018

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Oct 9, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Wifi Won’t Show up!!

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Wifi Won’t Show up!!

1. Wifi Won’t Show up!! - Similar Threads - Wifi Won’t Show

2. This won’t stop showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This won’t stop showing up: Hello, I have a Acer nitro 5 gaming laptop and this won’t stop coming up. Every time I push enter or turn my laptop off an on again it keeps happening. Please help....
  3. This won’t stop showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This won’t stop showing up: Hello, I have a Acer nitro 5 gaming laptop and this won’t stop coming up. Every time I push enter or turn my laptop off an on again it keeps happening. Please help....
  4. This won’t stop showing up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My wifi connection won’t show up

My wifi connection won’t show up: All my other devices can find my network but my laptop can’t. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-connection-wont-show-up/c8dda0b3-cecb-4284-b2da-84c9e6deb9b5
  6. My wifi connection won’t show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi connection won’t show up: All my other devices can find my network but my laptop can’t. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-connection-wont-show-up/c8dda0b3-cecb-4284-b2da-84c9e6deb9b5
  7. My wifi connection won’t show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Wifi not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not showing up: I woke up to go on my laptop. And I noticed I wasn’t connected to the wifi. I went to connect it, and there was no wifi option only Bluetooth, flight mode, battery saver, focus assist, and accessibility. I then went to settings to connect, and it said “not connected. You...
  9. Wifi not showing up

Wifi not showing up: I woke up to go on my laptop. And I noticed I wasn’t connected to the wifi. I went to connect it, and there was no wifi option only Bluetooth, flight mode, battery saver, focus assist, and accessibility. I then went to settings to connect, and it said “not connected. You...
  10. Pc won’t show Wifi networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc won’t show Wifi networks: When I open the WiFi menu in the bottom right of my screen it says “No WiFi networks found” but all my other devices laptop, phone and ipad connect no problem. Also when I turn my mobile hotspot on it shows up and connects. I tried using a ethernet cable and it works fine....