Windows 10: wifi

Discus and support wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm in the hospital on their wifi and a game I play all the time I can't play now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JenniferZirkle, Sep 6, 2018.

1. wifi

I'm in the hospital on their wifi and a game I play all the time I can't play now

:)

JenniferZirkle, Sep 6, 2018

2. Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 6, 2018
  3. NTM2003 Win User
    Wifi names

I was wondering can you put anything as a wifi name for example I wanted to put CIA-outpost-#### random number is that illegal? I've seen FBI surveillance van 006 before on my list of wifi names I can pick up.

NTM2003, Sep 6, 2018
  4. wifi

Wifi isn't working

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect to WiFi?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to connect using a different device?

Meanwhile, you can check more advanced steps on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and keep us posted with the
    result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

wifi

1. wifi - Similar Threads - wifi

2. Tidak bisa terhubung dengan Hotspot atau WiFi baru

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tidak bisa terhubung dengan Hotspot atau WiFi baru: Laptop teman saya tidak bisa terhubung ke Hotspot dan WiFi umum yang baru. Akan tetapi masih bisa terhubung dengan hotspot pribadi miliknya. adakah cara yang bisa dilakukan agar bisa terhubung dengan hotspot selain miliknya?...
  3. Tidak bisa terhubung dengan Hotspot atau WiFi baru

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tidak bisa terhubung dengan Hotspot atau WiFi baru: Laptop teman saya tidak bisa terhubung ke Hotspot dan WiFi umum yang baru. Akan tetapi masih bisa terhubung dengan hotspot pribadi miliknya. adakah cara yang bisa dilakukan agar bisa terhubung dengan hotspot selain miliknya?...
  4. Tidak bisa terhubung dengan Hotspot atau WiFi baru

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?: My laptop keeps disconnecting from the wifi then removing any way to access wifi options. I have to restart at least a couple times to get it to even acknowledge the wifi exists again. I'd like to know why and how to make it stop....
  6. How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?

How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?: My laptop keeps disconnecting from the wifi then removing any way to access wifi options. I have to restart at least a couple times to get it to even acknowledge the wifi exists again. I'd like to know why and how to make it stop....
  7. wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows...: wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows reinstalling drivers updating drivers nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-disconnects-when-bluetooth-is-on-windows-11-i/e240c14a-295b-4492-883e-375568836b54
  8. wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows...

wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows...: wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows reinstalling drivers updating drivers nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-disconnects-when-bluetooth-is-on-windows-11-i/e240c14a-295b-4492-883e-375568836b54
  9. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  10. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...