Windows 10: wifi

Discus and support wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm in the hospital on their wifi and a game I play all the time I can't play now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JenniferZirkle, Sep 6, 2018.

1. wifi

I'm in the hospital on their wifi and a game I play all the time I can't play now

:)

JenniferZirkle, Sep 6, 2018

2. Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 6, 2018
  3. NTM2003 Win User
    Wifi names

I was wondering can you put anything as a wifi name for example I wanted to put CIA-outpost-#### random number is that illegal? I've seen FBI surveillance van 006 before on my list of wifi names I can pick up.

NTM2003, Sep 6, 2018
  4. wifi

Wifi isn't working

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect to WiFi?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to connect using a different device?

Meanwhile, you can check more advanced steps on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and keep us posted with the
    result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

wifi

1. wifi - Similar Threads - wifi

2. wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi: my pc with Windows 10 fails with the connection to my Wi-Fi network, I have another with Windows 7 and it works fine, what's the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi/b87eb0c9-74dc-4ea7-8f86-ee1b69dfae89
  3. how do I find my WIFI password, I have forgotten it

how do I find my WIFI password, I have forgotten it: I have forgotten my wifi password and need it to set up a new device. Where can I find that information in Windows 10? Moved from: Accounts, login, and signup / Account settings / Windows 10...
  4. WAN Miniport causes WiFi disconnect - Windows 10

WAN Miniport causes WiFi disconnect - Windows 10: Hi there, I recently discovered that the solution to my wifi problem (wifi not automatically connecting to my router after a restart), was to deactivate all the "wan miniport" devices in device manager. After having tried basically all wifi related troubleshooting steps to...
  5. connect issues wifi

connect issues wifi: my Wi-Fi doesn't connect automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-issues-wifi/46a4e82b-559d-492c-9c93-0352f90d6387
  6. Laptop Wifi Driver Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Wifi Driver Question: Laptop is an HP 15_ce019dx Wireless adapter is an Intel Pro Set AC 7265 Newer Drivers are out from Intel for that particular adapter, been waiting on HP to post one on there site so i can update from HP, but so far nothing, should i try the ones from Intels site or just...
  7. Windows 10 Wifi Bug?

Windows 10 Wifi Bug?: Hi there, I recently discovered that the solution to my wifi problem (wifi not automatically connecting to my router after a restart), was to deactivate all the "wan miniport" devices in device manager. After having tried basically all wifi related troubleshooting steps to...
  8. Wifi connect on startup

Wifi connect on startup: My home wifi is set to connect automatically but when starting up, a whole list of other wifi networks appear which all show that the "connect automatically" box is checked. This seems to cause problems with my PC seemingly unable to connect straightaway. How can I stop this...
  9. erasing a wifi network password

erasing a wifi network password: win 10 machine wrong wifi password entered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erasing-a-wifi-network-password/c5d70af0-7fe3-45c8-8418-669760296d83
  10. WIN 10 wifi

WIN 10 wifi: Tried your subjection with CND neset and re boot and it did not pickup channel 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-wifi/3144509a-4844-4b9b-8d83-e8476bb4ed2a