Windows 10: wifi

Discus and support wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hay, I do not remember a password for wifi ruter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi/7bb4e6b6-45da-4715-ae67-4a7b1923a97e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DarjaFerlič, Jan 28, 2020.

1. wifi

Hay, I do not remember a password for wifi ruter

:)

DarjaFerlič, Jan 28, 2020
  2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 28, 2020
  4. wifi

Wifi isn't working

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect to WiFi?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to connect using a different device?

Meanwhile, you can check more advanced steps on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and keep us posted with the
    result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

wifi

1. wifi - Similar Threads - wifi

2. Esplora risorse rallenta la connessione wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Esplora risorse rallenta la connessione wifi: Salve a tutti, è da un po' di tempo che riscontro un problema: Quando apro una cartella oppure start o qualsiasi altra cosa che usi esplora risorse, c'è un calo di prestazioni wifi, se vado su gestione attività, e poi su wifi, noto che se apro per esempio Questo pc, o...
  3. Esplora risorse rallenta la connessione wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Esplora risorse rallenta la connessione wifi: Salve a tutti, è da un po' di tempo che riscontro un problema: Quando apro una cartella oppure start o qualsiasi altra cosa che usi esplora risorse, c'è un calo di prestazioni wifi, se vado su gestione attività, e poi su wifi, noto che se apro per esempio Questo pc, o...
  4. Esplora risorse rallenta la connessione wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  6. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  7. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  8. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  9. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...
  10. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...