Windows 10: WiFi

Discus and support WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to windows 10. i started having a series of problems but they eventually fanned out but I still am unable to connect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aliinja, Feb 22, 2016.

1. aliinja Win User

WiFi

I recently upgraded to windows 10. i started having a series of problems but they eventually fanned out but I still am unable to connect to the internet via wifi. I have to use the ethernet cable.

:)

aliinja, Feb 22, 2016

2. No more WIFI. What?

My Samsung Focus Flash, a Windows Phone no longer recognizes WIFI networks . WIFI turned on but the screen just keeps saying "Searching". Other devices I have recognizes my WIFI network.

Told to do a hard reset. What happens if I do device reset? What do I lose? Do I have to buy previously purchased apps? What about contacts?

Need WIFI!!!, Feb 22, 2016
  3. Windows 10 WiFi not working after sleep mode

I've seen some older posts with this issue, but none every really say what the fix is. Seems this typically gets fixed by messing around in the systems and some unknown action fixes the issue. I've not been so lucky. So, problem is; I have a new Dell
    Inspiron 13 7000 series, i5 with Windows 10. My Wifi connects and works fine. If the computer goes to sleep, or the screen saver comes on, when I wake it back up the Wifi says it's "connected", but it does not work. If I hover over the WiFi icon in the lower
    right it says "no internet connection". I can disconnect and reconnect to Wifi, but it still will not work. If I totally restart the computer, WiFi automatically connects and it's all good until next time it sleeps or the screen saver comes on and I wake
    the system back up. I've unchecked the box in Device Manager power settings that allows/prevents the WiFi to be turned off in power saving mode. Anyone know how to fix this?

Sleepy WiFi, Feb 22, 2016
  4. WiFi

hTconeM9user, Feb 22, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    I have 2 laptops.
    One is a Dell which has a switch at the front to turn On or Off WiFi.
    One is an Acer Aspire. It has a F3 key which is also used to switch on or off WiFi.

Have a look at your computer manual ,hopefully you still have it. WiFi :)

What is your computer model ?
    Chances are someone in these forums use the same model.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

WiFi

1. WiFi - Similar Threads - WiFi

2. Esplora risorse rallenta la connessione wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Esplora risorse rallenta la connessione wifi: Salve a tutti, è da un po' di tempo che riscontro un problema: Quando apro una cartella oppure start o qualsiasi altra cosa che usi esplora risorse, c'è un calo di prestazioni wifi, se vado su gestione attività, e poi su wifi, noto che se apro per esempio Questo pc, o...
  3. Esplora risorse rallenta la connessione wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Esplora risorse rallenta la connessione wifi: Salve a tutti, è da un po' di tempo che riscontro un problema: Quando apro una cartella oppure start o qualsiasi altra cosa che usi esplora risorse, c'è un calo di prestazioni wifi, se vado su gestione attività, e poi su wifi, noto che se apro per esempio Questo pc, o...
  4. Esplora risorse rallenta la connessione wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  6. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  7. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  8. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  9. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...
  10. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...