Windows 10: Wifi6 problem

Discus and support Wifi6 problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Wifi6 related problemI recently reinstalled Windows on my laptop. It worked just fine for about a week until one day I boot up my laptop and there's no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Topi Leskinen, May 8, 2021.

1. Wifi6 problem

Wifi6 related problemI recently reinstalled Windows on my laptop. It worked just fine for about a week until one day I boot up my laptop and there's no connection. I can still see my wifi on the list but it has an x on it. I can also connect to it but I must type in my password and it tells me there have been changes see the picture below that I for sure have not made. The problem is that once I connect to it, it takes about 2 minutes until it disconnects again. My router, laptop and desktop all have wifi6 support but I have not made the change to wpa3 since all my devices don't support it.I

:)

Topi Leskinen, May 8, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 8, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, May 8, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Wifi6 problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Wifi6 problem

1. Wifi6 problem - Similar Threads - Wifi6 problem

2. Sea of Thieves Login to xbox live Ashbeard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Login to xbox live Ashbeard problem: When i load up sea of thieves on the xbox app on pc it says i need to login to xbox live which i already have and i cant seem to fix it and have tried many ways to fix it but nothing works!...
  3. 'You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use a work or school one instead' problem...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    'You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use a work or school one instead' problem...: Hi, Microsoft Store isn't working for me because I'm trying to sign in with a personal account instead of a school/work account. I want to download Minecraft for Windows 10 so I can play with my friend which I had bought previously, and I can't sign in with the personal...
  4. Taskbar problems after 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar problems after 20H2 update: After I installed the update 20H2 on my machine, I've been experiencing some issues with my taskbar.First, the search on the start menu no longer works, as well as on the search box.I was typing on the GIF above.Second, the new News and Interests panel doesn't show up upon...
  5. Problems with SetUpDiag Tool and Windows 10 Update Failed-error 0x80070003 Please help me,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with SetUpDiag Tool and Windows 10 Update Failed-error 0x80070003 Please help me,...: This all started with a graphics problem with a video game I play from time to time. The screen was all black. The developers told me it was because the graphics card was using my intel card over my Nvidia card. The issue persists and they tell me to contact Nvidia correctly....
  6. I have a problem roblox account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have a problem roblox account.: I have a problem roblox account.I require a copy of my Windows10 store purchase receipt for the Windows10 store payment from the month of November 2020 made on my Roblox account. Thankyou....
  7. Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem: Hi, Windows 10 has been crashing daily for me and I spend hours looking for the problem leading to bsod. Recently ,I've installed this ssd into my system and had problems ever since. To make sure it was the ssd that was causing bsod, I've restarted in safe mode and it...
  8. Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem: Hi, Windows 10 has been crashing daily for me and I spend hours looking for the problem leading to bsod. Recently ,I've installed this ssd into my system and had problems ever since. To make sure it was the ssd that was causing bsod, I've restarted in safe mode and it...
  9. "Strict Source Routing" with Windows 10 and Wifi6 or 802.11ax

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Strict Source Routing" with Windows 10 and Wifi6 or 802.11ax: "Strict Source Routing, where again a series of router addresses is listed. Unlike loose source routing, the packet must follow the route exactly. If the next hop is not the next address on the list, an error occurs"CCIE Professional Development . With AP cloning is there...
  10. Windows 10 WiFI Proxy Error on Home Fiber Internet Asus Router - WiFi6 - 802.11ax

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 WiFI Proxy Error on Home Fiber Internet Asus Router - WiFi6 - 802.11ax: Let me preface by saying, I'm on a fresh clean format of Windows 10 on my PC and I'm running build 10.0.18363. Home Edition I just changed my router to a new WiFi6 capable Asus Gaming router a week ago and everything is updated, drivers included. This is a home PC. I am...