Windows 10: Wiindows 7

Discus and support Wiindows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there a way to download windows 7 free without a virus? And if so send me a link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ivan Kovalchuk, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Wiindows 7

Is there a way to download windows 7 free without a virus? And if so send me a link

:)

Ivan Kovalchuk, Nov 20, 2018

2. Wiindows Audio Service Not working

Wiindows Audio Service not working

LowellGeis, Nov 20, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    How do I install windows 10 without harming my windows 7?

Here's what I suggest you to do:
    1. From Windows 7, download & Install Macrium Reflect Free. Connect one of your new 500GB HD and clone your current Windows 7 to it. Follow step 1,2,3 from the screen shot:

Wiindows 7 [​IMG]

1. Disconnect your current Windows 7 then boot up with the new cloned copy of Windows 7
    2. Upgrade it to Windows 10 so it will be fully activated.
    3. If you decide to keep Windows 10 then do a fresh install of Windows 10. If not, disconnect the 500GB HD containing Windows 10 then re-connect your Windows 7
    4. You are back to where it was before.

topgundcp, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Wiindows 7

Wiindows 10 mail App

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will assist you in solving the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists in Outlook web mail.

If the issue occurs in the Outlook web mail also, then there might be corruption in the account. If not, then suggest you to follow the steps:

1. Open Mail App.

2. Click on the Gear icon.

3. Click on Manage accounts from the settings menu.

4. Select the account.

5. Click on change mailbox sync settings.

6. Click on the drop down list for Download new content and select as items arrive.

7. Click on the drop down list for Download email from and select any time.

8. Click on Done and then Save.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Wiindows 7

1. Wiindows 7 - Similar Threads - Wiindows

2. Dual boot Wiindow 11 and Windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dual boot Wiindow 11 and Windows 10 activation: Hello everyone,I recently ordered a cheap and underpowered Chinese tablet with Windows 10, but it came with Windows 11 instead. The OS is fully activated, and the system is fully up to date, but Windows 11 is heavy for this device even when the Celeron processor is in the...
  3. Dual boot Wiindow 11 and Windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot Wiindow 11 and Windows 10 activation: Hello everyone,I recently ordered a cheap and underpowered Chinese tablet with Windows 10, but it came with Windows 11 instead. The OS is fully activated, and the system is fully up to date, but Windows 11 is heavy for this device even when the Celeron processor is in the...
  4. Dual boot Wiindow 11 and Windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wiindows 10 update KB5034441 will not download and I'm not tecky. Why can't windows fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wiindows 10 update KB5034441 will not download and I'm not tecky. Why can't windows fix...: Windows 10 update KB5034441 will not download and I keep getting an error. I'm not a computer swavy so not sure what to do, but I think windows need to fix this before sending updates. Please help...
  6. Wiindows 10 update KB5034441 will not download and I'm not tecky. Why can't windows fix...

Wiindows 10 update KB5034441 will not download and I'm not tecky. Why can't windows fix...: Windows 10 update KB5034441 will not download and I keep getting an error. I'm not a computer swavy so not sure what to do, but I think windows need to fix this before sending updates. Please help...
  7. Wiindows 10 update KB5034441 will not download and I'm not tecky. Why can't windows fix...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. how to install Wiindows 11 Pro OEM fresh install new storage ON ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 OLED...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install Wiindows 11 Pro OEM fresh install new storage ON ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 OLED...: I have CD OEM Windows 11 Pro bought from Microsoft Indonesia want to install on new storage on ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 OLED M3500Q Windows 11 Home on it that Idon't install Windows 11 Home on ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 OLED M3500Q Windows 11 Home that I have, I buy newASUS Vivobook...
  9. how to install Wiindows 11 Pro OEM fresh install new storage ON ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 OLED...

how to install Wiindows 11 Pro OEM fresh install new storage ON ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 OLED...: I have CD OEM Windows 11 Pro bought from Microsoft Indonesia want to install on new storage on ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 OLED M3500Q Windows 11 Home on it that Idon't install Windows 11 Home on ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 OLED M3500Q Windows 11 Home that I have, I buy newASUS Vivobook...
  10. Wiindows Defender Virus and threat protection seems stuck and says only "Getting protection...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wiindows Defender Virus and threat protection seems stuck and says only "Getting protection...: Cox stopped giving away Mcafee away for free so I decided to use defenoder for virus protection since I was alredy paying over $100/year for Windows10o as part of 365 home. When I entered Settings then Update and security I clicked on Windows Security and then Virus and...