Windows 10: wild life camera download vis USB cable

Discus and support wild life camera download vis USB cable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have been using a wildlife camera for around a year and I down load the footage via the USB port daily, all has been working well until the last 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mrsoft, Sep 9, 2021.

1. mrsoft Win User

wild life camera download vis USB cable

Hi I have been using a wildlife camera for around a year and I down load the footage via the USB port daily, all has been working well until the last 3 days It opens the camera file and allows me to start viewing the content then after a couple of videos it just stops saying "not responding" the only way then I can get back to PC is to remove USB please can you advise thank you Windows 10 desktop PC

:)

mrsoft, Sep 9, 2021

2. download pictures or anything with my camera USB PORT ERRORS

Hi John,

To take a closer look, can you send a screenshot of the error you're getting when trying to connect the camera to the computer? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Are you able to connect the camera to another computer? Have you tried checking
    all your USB ports? What about using a different cable to connect the camera to the USB port?

In the meantime, I suggest running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problems, and attempt to fix the issues automatically.
    You may refer to the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R and type Control Panel.
    2. Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on Troubleshooting.
    3. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    4. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the troubleshooter can't identify the problem or fix the issue, try reinstalling your USB drivers.

1. Press Windows key + R and type devmgmt.msc to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    3. Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    4. Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    5. Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Let me know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Communicate with Smart Life device SM1117R via USB cable.

Hello,

I have a SMART LIFE SM1117R and I would like to communicate with my laptop (Windows 10 Pro) via USB cable.

When I connect cable to USB port in the list for Bluetooth devices in Settings appear "MediaTek USB Port (COM8)".

May be need a driver for communication with Android smart devices.

Tanks in advance for help

Regards,

D. Tenev

DimitarTenev, Sep 9, 2021
  4. KatrineCY Win User

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

1. wild life camera download vis USB cable - Similar Threads - wild life camera

2. Issue with monitor vis usb-c after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with monitor vis usb-c after windows update: Hi,I no longer receive signal in the monitor via usb-c after I've just updated windows with 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853. Can you please help?...
  3. Issue with monitor vis usb-c after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with monitor vis usb-c after windows update: Hi,I no longer receive signal in the monitor via usb-c after I've just updated windows with 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853. Can you please help?...
  4. Every camera on my PC is glitching wildly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every camera on my PC is glitching wildly: My PC's camera is flickering/glitching wildly, in a level that you can barely see my face from the constant glitching. I tried changing USB ports multiple times, to 3.0 as well and it didn't work, tried following things in YouTube and it didn't work either. I connected my cam...
  5. Every camera on my PC is glitching wildly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every camera on my PC is glitching wildly: My PC's camera is flickering/glitching wildly, in a level that you can barely see my face from the constant glitching. I tried changing USB ports multiple times, to 3.0 as well and it didn't work, tried following things in YouTube and it didn't work either. I connected my cam...
  6. Transfer riles from Win10 to Android Phone vis USB C cable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transfer riles from Win10 to Android Phone vis USB C cable: I have a Galaxy S20 and a Windows 10 desktop computer, and I have a file folder I'd like to transfer from my computer to my phone. My computer has a USB C port, so I connected the two devices with the cable that came with my phone. My phone lets me know that it's charging,...
  7. usb extension cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb extension cable: My computer doesn't recognize the extension cable I'm trying to use to connect the PC to my embroidery machine. What shuld I do?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-extension-cable/0520a70d-799a-4722-b217-a0859b57d754
  8. windows 10 pc camera webcam flickers wild

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 pc camera webcam flickers wild: HI, I have 2 webcams connected to my pc.....when i want to watch on any of the webcams it just flickers very bad,,,I have tried just about everything to fix problem but no luck.....thank you... This happens when I use windows 10 camera app......
  9. Communicate with Smart Life device SM1117R via USB cable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Communicate with Smart Life device SM1117R via USB cable.: Hello, I have a SMART LIFE SM1117R and I would like to communicate with my laptop (Windows 10 Pro) via USB cable. When I connect cable to USB port in the list for Bluetooth devices in Settings appear "MediaTek USB Port (COM8)". May be need a driver for communication with...
  10. windows didnt detect external display monitor vis avga cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows didnt detect external display monitor vis avga cable: I m using windows 10 OS .I have an external monitor which I used for other latops which are connected by VGA cable and working fine. but whn I connected to my new acer aspire laptop to this external monitor it is detecting and for half second and disappearing . I hav tried...