Windows 10: "Wildflowers Premium" Windows theme

Discus and support "Wildflowers Premium" Windows theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I just downloaded the "Wildflowers Premium" windows theme. Does anyone know, or know where I can find out, the locations of each of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmyJ.mn, Oct 18, 2020.

1. AmyJ.mn Win User

"Wildflowers Premium" Windows theme

Hello,

I just downloaded the "Wildflowers Premium" windows theme.

Does anyone know, or know where I can find out, the locations of each of the photos?

Thank you!

Amy

:)

AmyJ.mn, Oct 18, 2020

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 18, 2020
  4. "Wildflowers Premium" Windows theme

Dyslexia: is there a customisable theme for windows 10?

Hi Emma,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you with themes in Windows 10.

I suggest you to set the themes in Windows 10 to default and check if it helps.

Steps:

• From Desktop, right click and select Personalize.
    • In Personalization window, click on Themes
      in the left pane.
    • Click on Theme settings, select the Default themes
      and close the window.

If you are still not able to find suitable themes, I recommend you to use your favorite search engine to search for the suitable themes, download-install them and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

"Wildflowers Premium" Windows theme

1. "Wildflowers Premium" Windows theme - Similar Threads - Wildflowers Premium theme

2. Windows theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows theme: dear windows service i want to change my windows style include close minimize maximize button and windows menu bar ,i know ,i can use ultra uxthempatcher but my system not support and i use my different laptop and show black screen and crash . i read windows documentation...
  3. Windows theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows theme: dear windows service i want to change my windows style include close minimize maximize button and windows menu bar ,i know ,i can use ultra uxthempatcher but my system not support and i use my different laptop and show black screen and crash . i read windows documentation...
  4. Window 7 premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 7 premium: Hi,I am window 7 user after I update to window 8 I can’t install Microsoft window 7 premium in your website Do you can upload on your website the window 7 premium iso and license key...
  5. Windows Theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Theme: Is it possible to change the windows themes in windows 10 which are already downloaded and installed based on user preferences like selectively, automatically, chronologically or in the reverse order, and periodically, etc.? Suppose, I have downloaded and installed 5 themes...
  6. Windows Theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Theme: Is it possible to change the windows themes in windows 10 which are already downloaded and installed based on user preferences like selectively, automatically, chronologically or in the reverse order, and periodically, etc.? Suppose, I have downloaded and installed 5 themes...
  7. Windows Theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Theme

9. Windows 11 Themes or Windows Logo Themes.

Windows 11 Themes or Windows Logo Themes.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Sir, This is Gavin. Currently using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version: 21H1. I would like to know how do i get all new Windows 11 Themes or Windows Logo Themes for my Windows 10 Laptop. Please help in getting me Themes.Thanks & Regards,Gavin...
  10. Cannot Install Windows 10 Premium Themes on Windows 10 Home

Cannot Install Windows 10 Premium Themes on Windows 10 Home: I have multiple PCs that I use on a daily basis, a couple have Windows 10 Pro and a couple have Windows 10 Home. Invariably, when I try to download and install PREMIUM themes on the Home PCs, the app says it's downloading and installing the theme and then nothing happens....