Windows 10: WildTangent Games

Discus and support WildTangent Games in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just uninstalled WildTangent games from my windows 10 laptop, but I still see a games folder on my start screen. Is there any safe way I can remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ashitosh Prasad, May 10, 2020.

  1. WildTangent Games


    I just uninstalled WildTangent games from my windows 10 laptop, but I still see a games folder on my start screen. Is there any safe way I can remove this?

    :)
     
    Ashitosh Prasad, May 10, 2020
    #1

  2. The Wildtangent game console app keeps crashing in Windows 10

    Hello Michelle,

    Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

    Regret the inconvenience you have experienced.

    Suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Games app and see if it works. Follow the below mentioned steps to accomplish that.

    * Press Start, type Control Panel and select the same from the list.

    * Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.

    * Locate WildGames or WildTangent Games then click
    Uninstall/Change
    .

    * Check only WildTangent Games App from the list, click "Next". Confirm your choice if it prompt.

    * Reboot your PC. Go to the WildTangent website and
    download the Games App again. Now check if it works fine.

    In case problem still persist, then please get in touch with
    WildTangent Games Support
    for fixing this issue.

    Keep us posted if you require further assistance.
     
    Yashwanth Kotakuri, May 10, 2020
    #2
  3. Summaz Win User
    WildTangent Games is not working on Windows 10

    Every time I go to click on a game page, to try and download a game, it goes to a white page displaying, 'This Page Cannot Be Displayed". Even when I try to play the games I've already downloaded, the same page appears.


    WildTangent Games cbcc9141-863c-4d6d-a6a2-eb9d036eeff0.jpg


    • I have internet connection.
    • My system Firewalls is not an issue.
    • I am using the WildTangent Games app
    • I already uninstalled WildTangent, and reinstalled it.
    • I already did the game compatibility with Windows 10.

    I have no clue why I cannot play games. WildTangent has been having so many issues with Windows 10, I'm not understanding.

    Please help. Thank you!
     
    Summaz, May 10, 2020
    #3
  4. WildTangent Games

    Wildtanger games not working

    I installed Windows 10 and everything was fine with Wildtangent games. However, after several weeks of working, it now will not open and a pop up screens says that there is a problem and Microsoft doesn't know what it is and will notify me when they discover
    it. Anyone else having trouble with WildTangent Games and what is the solution. I unistalled and installed several time as directed but it is still not working
     
    DominicDuggins, May 10, 2020
    #4
Thema:

WildTangent Games

Loading...
  1. WildTangent Games - Similar Threads - WildTangent Games

  2. Windows 11 Will Auto-Enable Memory Integrity Starting in October, With Possible Gaming...

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Will Auto-Enable Memory Integrity Starting in October, With Possible Gaming...: Microsoft will start automatically turning on Memory Integrity for eligible Windows 11 devices via regular quality updates beginning in October 2026. The feature is already enabled by default on fresh installations of Windows 11 and on Secured-core PCs, and the October...
  3. Microsoft Shares Workaround for EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Game Crashes Tied to RGB Drivers

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Shares Workaround for EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Game Crashes Tied to RGB Drivers: Microsoft has published a workaround for game crashes on Windows 11 that started after the KB5121003 update. The company has traced the problem to RGB lighting drivers. The issue can cause games to freeze, restart the PC, or show an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error....
  4. Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 KB5121003 Update Is Crashing Games and Rebooting PCs

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 KB5121003 Update Is Crashing Games and Rebooting PCs: Microsoft has acknowledged that its latest Patch Tuesday update for Windows 11 is causing games to crash on some systems. The KB5121003 update, released on August 11 for builds 26200.9168 and 26100.9168, introduces a bug that leads to game crashes with an...
  5. Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86

    in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86: Because my HP said that it was nearly full I double checked for bloatware like istalled games etc. However I find folders in the Programs Files x86 that should have disappeared when I uninstalled the programs such as WildTangent games. It won't let me delete it because it's...
  6. Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86: Because my HP said that it was nearly full I double checked for bloatware like istalled games etc. However I find folders in the Programs Files x86 that should have disappeared when I uninstalled the programs such as WildTangent games. It won't let me delete it because it's...
  7. Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86: Because my HP said that it was nearly full I double checked for bloatware like istalled games etc. However I find folders in the Programs Files x86 that should have disappeared when I uninstalled the programs such as WildTangent games. It won't let me delete it because it's...
  8. wildtangent games - does anyone know how to make games larger? they are too tiny to see

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wildtangent games - does anyone know how to make games larger? they are too tiny to see: I recently had to uninstall wildtangent games - does anyone know how to use the card game spider solitaire or candy mahjong? how to make them larger to fill the screen? I'm on a laptop Dell Inspiron running Windows 10. I can't see the games they are too tiny....
  9. Windows 10 and WildTangent game downloads

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and WildTangent game downloads: This problem started when I upgraded Windows 7 to 10 on an older laptop and now a new laptop w/10. When I was using 7 w/MSE for security everything worked fine. Ever since upgrading to Windows 10 w/Defender I have had problems downloading games. Some, but very few, will...
  10. Windows 10 and WildTangent game downloads

    in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 and WildTangent game downloads: This problem started when I upgraded Windows 7 to 10 on an older laptop and now a new laptop w/10. When I was using 7 w/MSE for security everything worked fine. Ever since upgrading to Windows 10 w/Defender I have had problems downloading games. Some, but very few, will...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. wild tangent games on windows 10