Windows 10: Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed?

Discus and support Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know MS is working on a FIXED version of the Fall Update. I was one of the people that installed on four PCs and have only had minor issues. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by The Pool Man, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed?

I know MS is working on a FIXED version of the Fall Update. I was one of the people that installed on four PCs and have only had minor issues. My question is the FIXED version for me too? Or only people who never installed 1809?

:)

The Pool Man, Nov 4, 2018
  2. Cr00zng Win User

WMP for version 1809...

My Windows 10 N, version 1803 had used Windows Media Player via installing it from the "Windows_MediaFeaturePack_x64_1803.msu" file.

Updating to 1809 removed the WMP and no longer available in the apps list:

Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed? [​IMG]

There's an updated version listed at:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ows-n-editions

But clicking on the link and looking for the 1809 in the drop down list of versions does not show the media feature pack available for download for 1809; instead it shows version 1709 and 1803.

Does anyone have a direct link to WMP for Windows 10 N, version 1809?

TIA...

Cr00zng, Nov 4, 2018
  3. Version 1809 anomaly

The latest version is 1803 not 1809. The message is correct. Why 1803 is latest not 1809 -

Windows feature update 1809 has been paused by Microsoft and currently it is being tested by Windows Insiders community.

You should not install 1809 at this juncture unless Microsoft re-releases it. Keep an eye on Windows Blogs to know when it will be released.

Windows Blog

Vijay_Verma, Nov 4, 2018
  4. Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 4, 2018
Thema:

Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed?

1. Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed? - Similar Threads - better version 1809

2. Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.: Hello!I have a Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 with an Intel Pentium N3540 2.16GHz,I would know If I can replace my processor by a better one cause my laptop is way too slow I already ordered a 8Gb RAMThanks!Bonjour!J'ai un Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 avec un Intel Pentium N3540...
  3. Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.: Hello!I have a Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 with an Intel Pentium N3540 2.16GHz,I would know If I can replace my processor by a better one cause my laptop is way too slow I already ordered a 8Gb RAMThanks!Bonjour!J'ai un Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 avec un Intel Pentium N3540...
  4. Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. stop trying to update and replace the better now installed one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stop trying to update and replace the better now installed one: windows updater keeps trying to install a driver that Win10 says is better than one trying to be installed. Cant find way to ignore unrequest , or work around error msg A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep...
  6. Which one is better?

Which one is better?: I have a laptop of windows 10 10240 and I tried to update it to latest version from windows 10 upgrade assistant. After downloading 99% it is restarting from 1%. I tried it 2 times but it was same. So I decided to update it from setting Will it update successfully or not?...
  7. Windows 10 Version 1809 Installing.

Windows 10 Version 1809 Installing.: I had this issue with Version 1809 last year december, an agent from Team Microsoft told me to "not yet install it and give it a few weeks before trying again". Never did i again tried to install the 1809, but now i recently notice that my device began to slow down and found...
  8. Unable to install version 1809

Unable to install version 1809: Using the Media Creation Tool I have tried several times to install V1809 but it fails in the same place every time. After the download and install it arrives at the lock screen and waits for me to log in. After login it says "we've got updates for you" I then get a screen...
  9. why no more patches for installed 1809 versions

why no more patches for installed 1809 versions: I am running the release version of 1809 as of october 3rd, updated once to version 17763.55. Was not bothered with the "missing files" bug. So i am happily using it. However... Since there are several other bugs reported on the internet and as it seems that Microsoft...
  10. 1809 version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1809 version: since windows 10 version 10809 has been updated my computer runs slow what can be done.thank you Gilbert https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1809-version/b6df8d0d-061d-4a35-9658-0b1f1fdf76ce

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mediafeaturepack 1809