Windows 10: Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed?

Discus and support Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know MS is working on a FIXED version of the Fall Update. I was one of the people that installed on four PCs and have only had minor issues. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by The Pool Man, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed?

I know MS is working on a FIXED version of the Fall Update. I was one of the people that installed on four PCs and have only had minor issues. My question is the FIXED version for me too? Or only people who never installed 1809?

:)

The Pool Man, Nov 4, 2018
  2. Cr00zng Win User

WMP for version 1809...

My Windows 10 N, version 1803 had used Windows Media Player via installing it from the "Windows_MediaFeaturePack_x64_1803.msu" file.

Updating to 1809 removed the WMP and no longer available in the apps list:

Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed? [​IMG]

There's an updated version listed at:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ows-n-editions

But clicking on the link and looking for the 1809 in the drop down list of versions does not show the media feature pack available for download for 1809; instead it shows version 1709 and 1803.

Does anyone have a direct link to WMP for Windows 10 N, version 1809?

TIA...

Cr00zng, Nov 4, 2018
  3. Version 1809 anomaly

The latest version is 1803 not 1809. The message is correct. Why 1803 is latest not 1809 -

Windows feature update 1809 has been paused by Microsoft and currently it is being tested by Windows Insiders community.

You should not install 1809 at this juncture unless Microsoft re-releases it. Keep an eye on Windows Blogs to know when it will be released.

Windows Blog

Vijay_Verma, Nov 4, 2018
  4. Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 4, 2018
Thema:

Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mediafeaturepack 1809