Windows 10: Will a dual pc setup eliminate mouse input delay (Elgato HD60 Pro)

Discus and support Will a dual pc setup eliminate mouse input delay (Elgato HD60 Pro) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have never owned and streamed with a dual pc setup (Elgato HD60 Pro), but streaming on a single pc setup theres tons of mouse input delay, will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PolisP, Oct 10, 2019.

1. PolisP Win User

Will a dual pc setup eliminate mouse input delay (Elgato HD60 Pro)

I have never owned and streamed with a dual pc setup (Elgato HD60 Pro), but streaming on a single pc setup theres tons of mouse input delay, will streaming with a dual pc setup eliminate the mouse input delay?

:)

PolisP, Oct 10, 2019

2. Second monitor streamed using Elgato HD60 Pro not detected

I seek some help. I'm running two PCs, one for gaming and the other for streaming using an Elgato HD60 Pro. I have the configuration right in regards to HDMI cables, but when I go into Nvidia Control Panel, it's not showing the other monitor so I can clone/duplicate.
    Am I missing something?

***Title changed from: No Option to Duplicate/Clone Displays***

King_DavidNY, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro isn't recognized by game Capture HD

Game Capture HD software cannot detect Elgato HD pro.

I've been having this problem since day one that I got the new HD pro. I install it into a pcie slot and nothing happens. The computer doesn't react whatsoever. I then switch around all my graphics cards in order to install the HD pro in the slots that were
    normally taken but still it doesn't react with my pc, while all my other cards, though switched around, work just fine.

I then go into BIOS and go to the system display where it shows everything that is currently connected to the motherboard. The pcie slot where the elgato hd pro is installed shows up as saying nothing is connected. Every other graphics card that is installed
    shows up but not the HD pro.

I've done all the steps on the elgato gaming website and sent emails. No response.

Does my elgato simply not work or do I have to do something with the motherboard or pcie slots?

All help is appreciated

racerstark, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Rob_III Win User

Windows 10 Pro White Bar of Death?

I'm experiencing the EXACT same thing, however, I need to do this every week or so again. VERY annoying.

Setup:

Geforce GTX 1050ti

Elgato HD60 capture pro

Asus B250 motherboard

dual monitor

Did anyone ever solve this permanently? Would be glad to hear.

Rob_III, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Will a dual pc setup eliminate mouse input delay (Elgato HD60 Pro) - Similar Threads - dual setup eliminate

2. Input delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input delay: Hi, I'm told this is quite normal when contacting Windows but just want to be sure. When I start or restart windows 11, I get a 1-2 second delay till I can use my keyboard on the lock screen, this is because its still reconising all my drivers. If I enable fast start the...
  3. Input delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input delay: Hi, I'm told this is quite normal when contacting Windows but just want to be sure. When I start or restart windows 11, I get a 1-2 second delay till I can use my keyboard on the lock screen, this is because its still reconising all my drivers. If I enable fast start the...
  4. Click Delay Between Keyboard and Mouse Inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Click Delay Between Keyboard and Mouse Inputs: I'm currently having the same issue as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delay-between-keyboard-input-and-mouse-input/2870424a-4aa1-4012-b560-38709161c6b3 where my keyboard inputs have approximately a 1-second delay between the mouse input. I tried the...
  5. Click Delay Between Keyboard and Mouse Inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Click Delay Between Keyboard and Mouse Inputs: I'm currently having the same issue as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delay-between-keyboard-input-and-mouse-input/2870424a-4aa1-4012-b560-38709161c6b3 where my keyboard inputs have approximately a 1-second delay between the mouse input. I tried the...
  6. Click Delay Between Keyboard and Mouse Inputs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Input delay

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input delay: Hi Im sorry i didnt find the minecraft section anyway i have been getting terrible input delay in minecraft windows 10 after the new update anyway i could fix this its ruining the game for me...
  8. Mouse input delay NVENC Encoder Obs Studio

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Mouse input delay NVENC Encoder Obs Studio: I see in the task manager my Quadro K2200 has a built in Video Encoder, since thats seperate from the graphics processor, why is there a mouse input delay when streaming with NVENC? 142282
  9. Second monitor streamed using Elgato HD60 Pro not detected

Second monitor streamed using Elgato HD60 Pro not detected: I seek some help. I'm running two PCs, one for gaming and the other for streaming using an Elgato HD60 Pro. I have the configuration right in regards to HDMI cables, but when I go into Nvidia Control Panel, it's not showing the other monitor so I can clone/duplicate. Am I...
  10. Second monitor not detected - streaming through Elgato HD60 Pro

Second monitor not detected - streaming through Elgato HD60 Pro: I seek some help. I'm running two PCs, one for gaming and the other for streaming using an Elgato HD60 Pro. I have the configuration right in regards to HDMI cables, but when I go into Nvidia Control Panel, it's not showing the other monitor so I can clone/duplicate. Am I...