Windows 10: Will a in place upgrade remove all my programs

Discus and support Will a in place upgrade remove all my programs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So if I do a in place upgrade will I get to keep all my programs or will it reset the pc if it does reset it how can i fix my broken windows without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jason A. H., Nov 27, 2018.

1. Will a in place upgrade remove all my programs

So if I do a in place upgrade will I get to keep all my programs or will it reset the pc if it does reset it how can i fix my broken windows without touching my programs and files

:)

Jason A. H., Nov 27, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 27, 2018
  4. KBD
    KBD Win User

Will a in place upgrade remove all my programs

How to remove no longer functional programs/parts of programs from Windows?

Guys, I need some help with this, i have installed a prgram called MioNet that came with my WD external HD. I wanted to see what it was and it turmed out to be a trial version, but when i tried to remove it using the programs uninstaller the installation never finished, the progress bar never reached the end so it was just sitting there. I canceled it and tried to uninstall again but it said something about an error and then proceeded to uninstall and stopped at the same place as before. When i go start and the programs it is still listed there, though it is listed empty, yet the files are still in the program directory. I also have a similar situation with the software for my Razer mouse and keyboard, i messed up the instalation and now i have parts of each firmware sitting in my my hard drive. Is there a way to safely remove these programs, can i just erase them or something else needs to be done/

Thema:

Will a in place upgrade remove all my programs

1. Will a in place upgrade remove all my programs - Similar Threads - place upgrade remove

2. In place upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In place upgrade: Was wondering could in place upgrade be used to resetting like regdit changes and if so then what else can it restore to default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-place-upgrade/ff153579-7322-4e44-8daa-8c1e0587e6dc
  3. In place upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In place upgrade: Was wondering could in place upgrade be used to resetting like regdit changes and if so then what else can it restore to default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-place-upgrade/ff153579-7322-4e44-8daa-8c1e0587e6dc
  4. in-place upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in-place upgrade: in-place upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-place-upgrade/ba32d89f-3c2a-40a0-bbfa-ceb62204675e
  5. in-place upgrade

in-place upgrade: in-place upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-place-upgrade/ba32d89f-3c2a-40a0-bbfa-ceb62204675e
  6. Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!

Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!: What's going on here? Why has windows 10 removed all my programs during an update?Last night, i started an update on my laptop but when I turned it on for work today all my programs were gone. This is extremely disappointing as instead of doing any work, I will now be trying...
  7. In-Place Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In-Place Upgrade: Hi Paul. Understood your In-place process. But what if I have multiple accounts on my PC Admin, my kids, and my wife...etc would I lose any of those accounts if I did this procedure? Do I need to be worried about any loss of any personal data/info/files on my computer?Sam...
  8. Will an in-place upgrade 20H2 remove Win32 apps?

Will an in-place upgrade 20H2 remove Win32 apps?: Hi, my computer has been acting up recently and I'd like to perfom an in-place upgrade, but I've heard that from 20H2 you will not be able to keep any apps. Is this true?...
  9. Will an in place upgrade unlicense programs?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will an in place upgrade unlicense programs?: So my windows 10 is all messed up and i need a fresh windows 10 so i am going to do an in place upgrade but will i keep all my stuff so its untouched? I have already made a post on this they said it will keep everything but will it change the appdata so the licenses are all...
  10. Will upgrade remove all of my games

Will upgrade remove all of my games: Will it remove all of my games i installed on the other drive such as D:\ if i upgrade from 8.1 to 10 ? 14487