Windows 10: Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app

Discus and support Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was wondering would a new device show up on my Microsoft account or Microsoft family devices if I sign into the Xbox app or console companion app on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShawnWendt, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app

I was wondering would a new device show up on my Microsoft account or Microsoft family devices if I sign into the Xbox app or console companion app on a new windows pc

:)

ShawnWendt, Jan 29, 2023

2. Windows 10 Xbox App Sign in error (0x409) 0x80070005

Hi,

Corrupted profile data, an outdated version of the app, and software conflicts that occur when signing in are some of the factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues with signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Let's isolate
    your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device or to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and your Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you using an administrator user profile?
    • Have you tried signing in to other built-in Windows 10 apps like the Store app to check if the same issue occurs?

Meanwhile, we suggest signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user data. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the
      Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select
      Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.

Catherine Cus., Jan 29, 2023
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Can't sign into Xbox APP in Windows 10

Thank you for the update.

To troubleshoot your concern further with using the XBOX app on your Windows 10 device, kindly provide us back the information from the questions below:

• Can you confirm that you can access the official
      XBOX.com
      website on the said device?
    • Do you have two-step verification method currently enabled for your Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried signing in with a new Microsoft account?

Looking forward to your response.

Ferdz Amp, Jan 29, 2023
  4. Teokute Win User

Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app

1. Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app - Similar Threads - device show sign

2. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox app for pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox app for pc.: I can't sign into my Microsoft account for the Xbox app on my pc. It's saying "We couldn'tsign you into Xbox live. Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while. 0x89235107. I repaired the app, reset it, re-downloaded it twice it logged me it but when I closed the icon and...
  3. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox app for pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox app for pc.: I can't sign into my Microsoft account for the Xbox app on my pc. It's saying "We couldn'tsign you into Xbox live. Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while. 0x89235107. I repaired the app, reset it, re-downloaded it twice it logged me it but when I closed the icon and...
  4. New pc, can’t sign into account after I set up Microsoft pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New pc, can’t sign into account after I set up Microsoft pin.: I just got a new computer. When I first turned it on, it logged in without a password. I signed into my Microsoft account and set a pin. I turned on a couple of setting the pc recommended and restarted it since it needed to restart for one of the settings to activate. But...
  5. New pc, can’t sign into account after I set up Microsoft pin.

New pc, can’t sign into account after I set up Microsoft pin.: I just got a new computer. When I first turned it on, it logged in without a password. I signed into my Microsoft account and set a pin. I turned on a couple of setting the pc recommended and restarted it since it needed to restart for one of the settings to activate. But...
  6. Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app

Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app: I was wondering would a new device show up on my Microsoft account or Microsoft family devices if I sign into the Xbox app or console companion app on a new windows pc...
  7. I cant sign into my new PC with my microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant sign into my new PC with my microsoft account: [ATTACH]Good day After I got my new PC I tried to sign into my account but I keep getting this error I even tried it on my old PC and got the same results, I went through a couple of threads here with the same issue but that did not help me....
  8. If I sign in with my Microsoft account from the Xbox PC app, will the device be added to my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I sign in with my Microsoft account from the Xbox PC app, will the device be added to my...: Title submitted by /u/FlyingNukeRoach69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iobqtc/if_i_sign_in_with_my_microsoft_account_from_the/
  9. Microsoft sign in for new PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft sign in for new PC: I've tried to sign into my new pc with my Microsoft account however after signing in once it asks me to use the Microsoft account password or windows hello one. It does not accept my Microsoft password and I do not know my windows hello password how can I find it?...
  10. Microsoft account not showing my Mac Pro as a new device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft account not showing my Mac Pro as a new device: I installed office on both my pc and Mac Pro. Under my account, it only shows 1 device PC, not Mac Pro? How do I know the new version was installed?...