Windows 10: Will Bitsum Highest performance affect my laptops battery life.

Discus and support Will Bitsum Highest performance affect my laptops battery life. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; if i use Bitsum Highest performance will it kill my battery life. meaning will i have to buy a new battery earlier.and also is it good for gaming and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aljane, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Aljane Win User

Will Bitsum Highest performance affect my laptops battery life.

if i use Bitsum Highest performance will it kill my battery life. meaning will i have to buy a new battery earlier.and also is it good for gaming and what power plan should i use for gaming

:)

Aljane, Aug 25, 2021

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Aug 25, 2021
  3. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Aug 25, 2021
  4. Will Bitsum Highest performance affect my laptops battery life.

The battery life

Hi boerab61,

Battery life varies from phone model to phone model, even when they're from the same OEM. For instance, the HTC Titan II has a different battery life than a HTC HD7. However, your particular battery life can be varied depending on several factors:

• Strength of your phone carrier signal. If you're in areas of low or terrible coverage, then your phone will consume more energy trying to maintain a connection with a cell tower.
    • High usage of GPS can also drain the battery quickly because the GPS sensor consumes a lot of energy. By the way, if you are using GPS a lot, you can actually improve battery life by leaving WiFi on, as Windows Phone can quickly pull geolocation info from
      WiFi routers, even if you're not connected to them.
    With that in mind, here's some suggestions to try to extend the life of your battery.

Reduce the load on your battery:

• Decrease screen brightness.

• Set Timeout duration on Backlight.

• Set Auto-Off Timeout duration for 1 minute or less (device turns off).
    • Throttle down your CPU speed.

• Remove external devices (SD Cards, etc)
    Turn off appropriate radios on your device:

• Turn off Bluetooth transceiver when not in use.

• Turn off WiFi transceiver when not in use (except when using GPS).

• Turn off GPS receiver when not in use.

• Turn off Cell transceiver when not in use.
    Change the way you do things with your device:

• Minimize media playback use.
    • Minimize use of e-mail and browsing.

• Once in a while (every few weeks), drain battery until dead, then recharge 100%
    • Keep a spare charger in your car and/or office.

Again, these are the ways you can consume battery life and yes, some are extreme but if you're serious about conserving your phone's battery, these are some great suggestions.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

Will Bitsum Highest performance affect my laptops battery life.

1. Will Bitsum Highest performance affect my laptops battery life. - Similar Threads - Bitsum Highest performance

2. Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?: So I have a laptop that I use plugged in most of the time, and I use a first-party software provided by the manufacturer of the laptop to limit the charge of the battery to between 70% and 80 to lengthen the lifespan of the battery. Does this affect the laptop's performance...
  3. Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?: So I have a laptop that I use plugged in most of the time, and I use a first-party software provided by the manufacturer of the laptop to limit the charge of the battery to between 70% and 80 to lengthen the lifespan of the battery. Does this affect the laptop's performance...
  4. Does activating GeForce MX150 on my laptop affect the battery life?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does activating GeForce MX150 on my laptop affect the battery life?: I'm planning to activate my GeForce on Minecraft but will it affect my battery life https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-activating-geforce-mx150-on-my-laptop-affect/644e9421-914e-4c29-8698-0eff2fb0e4d6
  5. Does activating GeForce MX150 on my laptop affect the battery life?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does activating GeForce MX150 on my laptop affect the battery life?: I'm planning to activate my GeForce on Minecraft but will it affect my battery life https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-activating-geforce-mx150-on-my-laptop-affect/644e9421-914e-4c29-8698-0eff2fb0e4d6
  6. Laptop battery life

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop battery life: My laptop stays always stay at around 28%. How can I move it higher up so that it will last longer without the power cord ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-battery-life/5e177013-db27-417b-b84b-b9a71ae490a6
  7. Which is better? Bitsum Highest Performance or AMD Ryzen High Performance?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which is better? Bitsum Highest Performance or AMD Ryzen High Performance?: Which is better? Bitsum Highest Performance or AMD Ryzen High Performance? submitted by /u/N0toriousMSG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghffdd/which_is_better_bitsum_highest_performance_or_amd/
  8. laptop battery life

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop battery life: If I am using my laptop mostly as a desktop, will it hurt my battery's overall lifetime if I leave it plugged in almost continuously? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-battery-life/aafec315-5acc-4837-b7f4-8671c54841c7
  9. see which apps are affecting your battery life

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    see which apps are affecting your battery life: hi, I like to ask about see which apps are affecting your battery life under settings. When it says show: apps with usage. Microsoft Edge was at 67% from my screenshot. But now, it is up to 68%. I am using Edge right now. Is it because I am using Edge, so that it went from...
  10. Does RAM affect laptop battery life?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does RAM affect laptop battery life?: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...412W1BDT&psc=1 I have 8gb and considering upgrading to 16gb ram. I saw in this description, it reduces battery consumption by over 40%. I never heard of this. If anything, wouldn't more ram use more battery life of your battery?...