Windows 10: Will cpu temperature be added to task manager

Discus and support Will cpu temperature be added to task manager in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Seeing the temperature of the GPU in task manager as you can today is a great thing but what about the rest? Would sure be great to have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Centrikk, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Centrikk Win User

Will cpu temperature be added to task manager

Seeing the temperature of the GPU in task manager as you can today is a great thing but what about the rest? Would sure be great to have the temperature of the CPU, memory and drives also added, sure you can install programs like hardware info and see the temperature of almost every chip there is but having a easy access to the most important temperatures is something most DIY pc build guys and gamers looks too a lot and constantly try to improve.Windows should add it as a task manager option were you choose what you want to monitor that way those who are into cutting windows down to a bare bo

:)

Centrikk, Jul 20, 2021

2. High Cpu temperature until opened task manager

I got a problem with mu CPU. Temperature is always about 80c and when i open task manager it drops to normal level. I already tried this commands

1. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

2. sfc /scannow

3. powershell

4. Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

I also deactivate Cortana. And I still have problem that can damage my hardweare.

MilosJacimovic, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Naveen16 Win User
    CPU temperature issue in Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

I have upgraded the windows 7 to windows 10 its look good. But I noticed though, that system temperature is rising really quickly after system startup and CPU temp don't go below 50°C and fluctuating second by second and it goes
    to 95°C as well.

• Only 10-15 minutes after startup CPU temperature hits 90°C when system is running totally idle
    • If I start browsing the internet, temperature jumps to 95°C
    • Task managers show system process between 18-20% of CPU; all other processes are between 0-1%
    • All drivers are up to date

tell me how to solve this issue otherwise it will harm my computer.

Second thing pls tell me how to make windows 10 recovery disk so that in future I will kept for urgency.

Naveen16, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Will cpu temperature be added to task manager

100% CPU usage and high temperatures unless i open task manager

2 Months ago i got a pc and it was running smoothly until 3 weeks ago that i noticed that i was getting 100 cpu usage and temperatures of 60C when my task manager was closed but when i open it my temperatures go back to 40C and usage goes back to 3-5%

All my drivers are updated

Windows 10 Fully updated

Factory reseted 1 day ago

I5-9400F

(PC CRASHED 3 TIMES)

KubaMiernik, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Will cpu temperature be added to task manager

1. Will cpu temperature be added to task manager - Similar Threads - cpu temperature added

2. High cpu temperature untill i open task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High cpu temperature untill i open task manager: I have high cpu temps i3 13600k problem appeared yesterday when i downloaded third party program and ran it nothing happened, i think in background it ran some malware, if i leave task manager open temps are down, if i close it rises gradually from 39 to 76 , and wgen i open...
  3. High cpu temperature untill i open task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High cpu temperature untill i open task manager: I have high cpu temps i3 13600k problem appeared yesterday when i downloaded third party program and ran it nothing happened, i think in background it ran some malware, if i leave task manager open temps are down, if i close it rises gradually from 39 to 76 , and wgen i open...
  4. High cpu temperature untill i open task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CPU usage and temperature spikes when Task Manager is not opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU usage and temperature spikes when Task Manager is not opened: It started recently or maybe a long time ago, I don't really know when ever I'm not monitoring my laptop's performance or usage, the CPU usage just rises to around 50% or more and the temperature also rises as you can see in the second picture. Using Core Temp and Armory...
  6. CPU usage and temperature spikes when Task Manager is not opened

CPU usage and temperature spikes when Task Manager is not opened: It started recently or maybe a long time ago, I don't really know when ever I'm not monitoring my laptop's performance or usage, the CPU usage just rises to around 50% or more and the temperature also rises as you can see in the second picture. Using Core Temp and Armory...
  7. When will dear Windows have cpu temperature in task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will dear Windows have cpu temperature in task manager?: As lots of us the users having the concern, can the team has this feature on in the new Windows update for us but not just "sorry" instead? Didn't suppose it would be a big hamper for developping since BIOS has all the data on it.Many thanks.How to check cpu temperature in...
  8. When will dear Windows have cpu temperature in task manager?

When will dear Windows have cpu temperature in task manager?: As lots of us the users having the concern, can the team has this feature on in the new Windows update for us but not just "sorry" instead? Didn't suppose it would be a big hamper for developping since BIOS has all the data on it.Many thanks.How to check cpu temperature in...
  9. When will dear Windows have cpu temperature in task manager?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. High Cpu temperature until opened task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    High Cpu temperature until opened task manager: I got a problem with mu CPU. Temperature is always about 80c and when i open task manager it drops to normal level. I already tried this commands 1. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth 2. sfc /scannow 3. powershell 4. Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object...