Windows 10: Will factory reseting a laptop with Windows 10 Ediucation Installed make it go back to...

Discus and support Will factory reseting a laptop with Windows 10 Ediucation Installed make it go back to... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey there! I have a laptop that runs Windows 10 Education. I was wondering if I could revert back to the original Windows 10 Home that the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EnderslenderYTx, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Will factory reseting a laptop with Windows 10 Ediucation Installed make it go back to...

Hey there!

I have a laptop that runs Windows 10 Education. I was wondering if I could revert back to the original Windows 10 Home that the laptop came with if I factory reset. I have an Asus Laptop from 2018 or 2019.

If it does not revert to the original Windows 10 Home that came with the laptop, is there any way I could get Windows 10 Home except from buying a $200 AUD Widnows 10 Product Key?

Thanks.

:)

EnderslenderYTx, Sep 16, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Sep 16, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Will factory reseting a laptop with Windows 10 Ediucation Installed make it go back to...

HP Laptop Windows 10 reset to factory default

Hi,

I realize that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer this question to get more clarity on this issue:

• How are you trying to reset your pc to factory setting?

As you have a laptop, ensure that the laptop is not running on battery and the power cable is plugged in to the socket.

Let us follow the steps suggested by “Babu V” in the following thread that speaks about a possible solution for the related issue:

Error: “There was a problem resetting your PC”: Error: “There was a problem resetting your PC”

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Will factory reseting a laptop with Windows 10 Ediucation Installed make it go back to...

1. Will factory reseting a laptop with Windows 10 Ediucation Installed make it go back to... - Similar Threads - factory reseting laptop

2. Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I factory reset in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I factory reset in Windows 11?: Hello everyone. So I upgraded my desktop to Windows 11 around 2 weeks ago and I am not satisfied with the OS what so ever, sadly. I was wondering if a factory reset will bring me back to windows 10 as my desktop pc originally had to begin with?- if not, any ideas of how I can...
  3. Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I factory reset in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I factory reset in Windows 11?: Hello everyone. So I upgraded my desktop to Windows 11 around 2 weeks ago and I am not satisfied with the OS what so ever, sadly. I was wondering if a factory reset will bring me back to windows 10 as my desktop pc originally had to begin with?- if not, any ideas of how I can...
  4. Surface Laptop Go Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop Go Factory Reset: Hello. I converted my Laptop Go from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Home. If I do a factory reset will that convert it back to Windows 10 S?Appreciate any assistance. * Moved from Community Center...
  5. Surface Laptop Go Factory Reset

Surface Laptop Go Factory Reset: Hello. I converted my Laptop Go from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Home. If I do a factory reset will that convert it back to Windows 10 S?Appreciate any assistance. * Moved from Community Center...
  6. Surface Laptop Go Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Make laptop faster after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make laptop faster after Factory Reset: Hello everyone.I' m using windows 10.When i bought my laptop back in 2017, during startup my laptop was very fast, however today in 2022,when i start my laptop, startup takes very long 5 to 8 min.My Hard drive HDD is almost full.I think that if my computer is so slow it s due...
  8. Make laptop faster after Factory Reset

Make laptop faster after Factory Reset: Hello everyone.I' m using windows 10.When i bought my laptop back in 2017, during startup my laptop was very fast, however today in 2022,when i start my laptop, startup takes very long 5 to 8 min.My Hard drive HDD is almost full.I think that if my computer is so slow it s due...
  9. Make laptop faster after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Factory resetting a windows 10 laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Factory resetting a windows 10 laptop.: So my girlfriend's sister gave us this laptop that she had from when she worked at a company that shut down a couple years ago and the laptop is locked through her password and username that she doesn't remember anymore. I've tried to wipe the computer from the start screen...