Windows 10: Will file size affect video playback in youtube?

Discus and support Will file size affect video playback in youtube? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I encoded my video to upload to youtube.But it seems to reduce my video quality too.I need to know is there a benefit of uploading smaller file sized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wishwa_, Oct 21, 2021.

1. wishwa_ Win User

Will file size affect video playback in youtube?

I encoded my video to upload to youtube.But it seems to reduce my video quality too.I need to know is there a benefit of uploading smaller file sized videos to youtube?Will it help to load the video faster?1080p - 1.27GB not encoded1080p -685MB encoded using Handbreak * I can see little low qualityWhich file should I upload to youtube?

:)

wishwa_, Oct 21, 2021
  2. shevanel Win User

YouTube Video Playback Problem

i suggest you get a program called SUPER it's free and encodes video to prepare for youtube uploads.

camstasia is good too.

shevanel, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 no youtube playback

Hello Cory,

For us to better assist you with your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages when playing these videos?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Does the issue with video playback only happen on YouTube?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Will file size affect video playback in youtube?

Horizontal Lines on Video Playback

I updated to Windows 10 and now when I playback videos there are horizontal lines on the right size of all my videos. It does not matter if I use a different video player. It also happens for the mp4 files and videos on YouTube or anywhere on the internet.
    Can you please tell me how to fix this?

DevinBerger, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Will file size affect video playback in youtube?

1. Will file size affect video playback in youtube? - Similar Threads - file size affect

2. High Contrast Video PlayBack In games and on Youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Contrast Video PlayBack In games and on Youtube: Hello,So, i suddenly noticed i was using full brightness on my laptop even then i was not able to see the video properly. I immediately played the same stuff on iPad to compare side by side. i was shocked. i thought something was wrong with my display. anyhow when i played...
  3. High Contrast Video PlayBack In games and on Youtube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Contrast Video PlayBack In games and on Youtube: Hello,So, i suddenly noticed i was using full brightness on my laptop even then i was not able to see the video properly. I immediately played the same stuff on iPad to compare side by side. i was shocked. i thought something was wrong with my display. anyhow when i played...
  4. Will file size affect video playback in youtube?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will file size affect video playback in youtube?: I encoded my video to upload to youtube.But it seems to reduce my video quality too.I need to know is there a benefit of uploading smaller file sized videos to youtube?Will it help to load the video faster?1080p - 1.27GB not encoded1080p -685MB encoded using Handbreak * I can...
  5. Video Playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Playback: Why can I not watch any videos on my Windows 10 laptop. This includes YouTube and any video. The sound is perfect. There are lots of solutions on line but none work for me. Any help please?...
  6. Video playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video playback: Just realized that videos that I can play back on Windows media player on my Vista laptop will not play back on my Windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback/93491059-7e45-440e-9434-5c9a30382d85
  7. Video Playback

Video Playback: When I go to Netflix, amazon video, u-tube etc. and play a video it goes to max size and I can see only about an eighth of it. Until I hit play, all is normal. I have looked at all settings and can find nothing. HELP!...
  8. Video playback

Video playback: Hi, my laptop recently crashed whilst playing video and now most of the time when playing video, be it using Google Chrome, Windows media player or even the video in the video playback settings, the red and green will be desaturated leaving mostly just the blue, dose not...
  9. Videos playback

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos playback: Since a couple of days ago I cannot play videos properly (on line, or from my own files on the computer). I posted this in a Chrome Forum, it explains my problem: For me, this just started recently (a few days ago) and it does not affect all videos, just some seemingly at...
  10. Youtube playback problems

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube playback problems: My wife just bought a Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad..and she is unable to play YouTube videos. Any ideas? 24677