Windows 10: Will Gta 5 work in my pc

Discus and support Will Gta 5 work in my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i wanted to ask that will gta 5 work in my pc I few weeks ago played gta 4 but it was very dull And i means my first review on gta 4 was very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vishal Van, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Will Gta 5 work in my pc

Hi i wanted to ask that will gta 5 work in my pc

I few weeks ago played gta 4 but it was very dull

And i means my first review on gta 4 was very good gameplay but still it didn't gave a feeling like playing a gta game

I am sorry if some one gets hurt by this sorry.

So i am thinking to switch over gta 5

My pc specs

Gigabyte Motherboard

4 GB ram

i3-2120 CPU with 3.30 processing power

Intel HD graphics 2000

Current video memory 512 mb

:)

Vishal Van, Nov 15, 2020

2. GTA 5 black screen problem

Hi Vlado,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue only with GTA 5 or with any other games on Windows 10?
    • Has it ever worked before with Windows 10?
    • Have you tried running the GTA 5 in compatibility mode?
    • How are you trying to access the game? Is it from Windows Store, Xbox app, or desktop application?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Nov 15, 2020
  3. gta 5 xbox 360 digital download

• bra
    • jag vill ha gta5
    • för at jag gillar gta 5

HirabidHirabidian, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Will Gta 5 work in my pc

GTA 5 INSTALLATION

Hello

I want to ask that is there any way to pause the installation of gta 5 as it is taking 30 min. to install 1% of game ( 0.30 hrs.× 100 =50 hours)

Please suggest me a way to pause the installation as it is totally impossible to keep my PC turn on for 50 hrs.

The size of setup of the game is nearly about 38 GB.

Avi aVi Avi, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Will Gta 5 work in my pc

1. Will Gta 5 work in my pc - Similar Threads - Gta

2. why cant i install GTA on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i install GTA on my PC: why cant i install GTA on my PC after purchase please? Moved from: Outlook.com My Account and information Other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-gta-on-my-pc/29a2c820-f26c-4e7e-9ac3-7a337d9c7af5
  3. Windows Defender Firewall Affecting my Gameplay on GTA 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall Affecting my Gameplay on GTA 5: Hi, So about three months ago my family purchased a PC Alienware Aurora R11. I downloaded GTA 5 from the Epic Games Launcher onto my PC and started playing it. The first time that I played it everything was normal and I would be able to properly play the game. But after I...
  4. Gta 4 lags in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 4 lags in my pc: I Started playing gta 4 a few days back and it was lagging in my pc Please help for it My pc specs Windows 10 4 GB ram i3-2120 cpu with 3.30 GHz processing power Intel ® Hd Graphics 2000 with Total graphics memory 1.6 gb Video memory 512 mb Monitor resolution is...
  5. I got GTA V and now it won’t work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I got GTA V and now it won’t work: I got GTA V and not 2 minutes after I purchased it, it said that I refunded it, but I didn’t, and I also never got my $29.99 back! Where did my game go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-gta-v-and-now-it-wont-work/8c3433af-ec53-4d3f-b343-a8d61784982b
  6. GTA San Andreas da Microsoft Store não funciona

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas da Microsoft Store não funciona: Olá! Efetuei hoje a compra do GTA San Andreas pela Microsoft Store, mas não consegui jogar nenhuma vez. Ele simplesmente some toda vez que executo. Alguém pode me ajudar?...
  7. GTA San Andreas won't open in windows 10 may update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas won't open in windows 10 may update: I updated my windows 10 with the may update, when i did this my gta do not open I try all the methods but nothing works. Before I updated it worked without problems....
  8. I am not able to open GTA 5 in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to open GTA 5 in my PC: i am not able to open GTA 5. It is saying the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b Click ok to close the application my system specifications: processsor: IntelR coreTM i5-2410M CPU@2.30GHz 2,30GHz installed memoryRAM:6 GB...
  9. GTA 5 LAG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 LAG: LAPTOP SPECIFICATION INTEL UHD GRAPHICS 8GB RAM NVIDIA GEFORCE MX130 WINDOWS 10 GUYS WHILE I AM PLAYING GTA 5 THERE IS SUDDEN LAG AND AUDIO IS PLAYED IN SLOW MOTION.I WOULD PAUSE THE GAME AND AFTER 5 MINUTES I WOULD UNPAUSE THE GAME THE GAME WORKS SMOOTHLY FOR SOME...
  10. cannot paste gtaV dll file in gta folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot paste gtaV dll file in gta folder?: none of the dll files are been pasted. the files get copied and after pasting it get disappear after refreshing. the dll files get disable also if I don't refresh HELP ME PLEASE....