Windows 10: Will I be able to link one email to more than one windows 10 system PC/Laptop?

Discus and support Will I be able to link one email to more than one windows 10 system PC/Laptop? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a working laptop and planning to buy one more. To my current laptop that is running the updated win10 professional 20h2 is linked to my outlook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by neilde08, May 12, 2021.

1. neilde08 Win User

Will I be able to link one email to more than one windows 10 system PC/Laptop?

I have a working laptop and planning to buy one more. To my current laptop that is running the updated win10 professional 20h2 is linked to my outlook email and this email helps me in formatting and reinstalling the windows.I just realized that if I buy a new laptop, I will get a fresh clean slate win10 pre-installed in the laptop and will ask for a Microsoft accnt when i start using it. My query is can i connect my already existing Microsoft accnt in outlook to this new laptop win10? my email can be linked to more than one different windows 10 OS without facing any licensing or acti

:)

neilde08, May 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 12, 2021
  3. problem opening email links

Hi Rich,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

To assist you better, I like to know; are you able to access the link from any different computer?

I suggest you to start your system safe mode with Networking and check if your able to access the links form Emails. If you are able to access the links in safe mode with networking then perform clean boot in your system.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: To start your system in safe mode with Networking, follow the below steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and
      restart
      your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Settings.

• Follow the on Screen instruction.

• Select Safe mode with Networking, from the list of options

Step 2: Perform Clean boot.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 12, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to open links in emails

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to open links from emails. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, it would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• What is the complete error message that you receive?
    • Which email client are you using to access your emails i.e. Microsoft Outlook or Windows Mail?
    • Were you able to open links from emails earlier?
    • Which version of Windows are you using? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Windows Mail app, I would suggest you to try changing the Default web browser and check if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned in the article

Change default programs in Windows 10

If you are facing this issue in Microsoft Outlook, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Hyperlinks are not working in Outlook

Note: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Follow the steps to take
    backup of registry

We await your response.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Will I be able to link one email to more than one windows 10 system PC/Laptop? - Similar Threads - able link email

2. Can I have more than one Windows license linked to 1 email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have more than one Windows license linked to 1 email address?: Is it possible to have more than 1 digital license linked with the same e-mail or microsoft accout?Also how about the product keys 25 characters, can I activate more than 1 license of Windows in different devices and later linked them all with 1 e-mail or microsoft account?...
  3. Can I have more than one Windows license linked to 1 email address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I have more than one Windows license linked to 1 email address?: Is it possible to have more than 1 digital license linked with the same e-mail or microsoft accout?Also how about the product keys 25 characters, can I activate more than 1 license of Windows in different devices and later linked them all with 1 e-mail or microsoft account?...
  4. Can I have more than one Windows license linked to 1 email address?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Email used with more than one account

Email used with more than one account: Hello,Since some days, when I try to connect to answers.microsoft.com, I see a page telling me: "It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. Which one do you want to use?".If I select the 1st choice "Work or school account", it is a failure.If...
  6. Email used with more than one account

Email used with more than one account: Hello,Since some days, when I try to connect to answers.microsoft.com, I see a page telling me: "It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. Which one do you want to use?".If I select the 1st choice "Work or school account", it is a failure.If...
  7. Email used with more than one account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. emailing someone with more than one email address

emailing someone with more than one email address: I recently switched to using windows email. I am a teacher. It is not uncommon to have to email both parents separately. I have each email address under the child's name. However, when I try to create a new email, it only allows me to choose one. It never gives me the...
  9. More than One Email Account on Outlook 2013 on a pc with Windows 10

More than One Email Account on Outlook 2013 on a pc with Windows 10: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I installed my old Outlook Home & Business 2013, where I had my email accounts. On windows 7, I had a Main email account on Outlook, then added a second email account. Even though I had two accounts, I was able to...
  10. One license for more than one versions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One license for more than one versions.: I got a laptop with pre installedWin 10 pro Education. It is about two weeks ago I went to perform factory restore for my DELL laptop So when I run the OS recovery tool of DELL It gave me an option to download Windows 10 Professional . As my Factory restore image I got...