Windows 10: Will i get a error message whilst reinstalling windows 10 with usb?

Discus and support Will i get a error message whilst reinstalling windows 10 with usb? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I need to reset my PC as i ran a virus which corrupted a bunch of important windows files. I can still boot up. but my lan cable does not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Glattic, May 29, 2020.

1. Glattic Win User

Will i get a error message whilst reinstalling windows 10 with usb?

Hey, I need to reset my PC as i ran a virus which corrupted a bunch of important windows files. I can still boot up. but my lan cable does not work. and i have activate windows watermark. i tried to factory reset and go system restore but my backup got deleted. So i was thinking of reinstalling windows 10 freshly. but im scared if i get an error message , my laptop wont work. Please help.​

:)

Glattic, May 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, May 29, 2020
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, May 29, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Will i get a error message whilst reinstalling windows 10 with usb? - Similar Threads - error message whilst

2. After reinstalling windows 10 by USB drive i keep getting this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reinstalling windows 10 by USB drive i keep getting this error: this is what troubleshooter shows and troubleshooter has no possible solution for it. are these devices useless and i can just uninstall/disable them? or do i have to download drivers for these devices?...
  3. After reinstalling windows 10 by USB drive i keep getting this error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After reinstalling windows 10 by USB drive i keep getting this error: this is what troubleshooter shows and troubleshooter has no possible solution for it. are these devices useless and i can just uninstall/disable them? or do i have to download drivers for these devices?...
  4. After reinstalling windows 10 by USB drive i keep getting this error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. when reinstalling windows 10 with usb will there be any error messages?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when reinstalling windows 10 with usb will there be any error messages?: i cant reset PC with factory settings, it says nothing has changed. so if i reinstall windows 10 with usb using media creation will i get any errors? thanks...
  6. Windows error message whilst reinstalling windows 10 with sub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows error message whilst reinstalling windows 10 with sub: Hey, I have tried reinstalling windows 10 after a ran a virus. i tried factory resetting but that did not work. so i tried reinstalling. And i got to the install section. Pressed custom. deleted partitions. and got a error message stating it could not be installed. How do i...
  7. I get an error message about my USB connection

I get an error message about my USB connection: Hello, I use my cell phone to connect my Dell laptop to the Internet, using a USB cable. I have Windows 10 on my laptop. Up until recently this worked perfectly with no problems. But now I keep getting this error message that says my USB device is not recognized. Can anyone...
  8. Usb error message

Usb error message: [ATTACH] When no memory or usb is connected to the computer, but gives usb anonymity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-error-message/5a4bd032-84e4-484e-9b60-056baf6cf437
  9. Cant reinstall Windows Live Mail in Win 10. Get an error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant reinstall Windows Live Mail in Win 10. Get an error message: I have a new win 10 computer to replace a win 7 unit. When I try to install windows live mail it fails with an error message 0x80040609. I have tried windows mail and it is nowhere near as good as WLM. Can anyone help me?...
  10. Error message whilst clean installing windows 10 [could not configure]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message whilst clean installing windows 10 [could not configure]: Hello. i am new here and i was wondering if anyone could help me out on the dilemma that i am going through. recently, my PC was running really odd, I updated my windows, but then it didnt update it properly and my PC wouldnt even power up. But that got solved and my...