Windows 10: Will I get a product key if I buy the upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade from Windows...

Discus and support Will I get a product key if I buy the upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade from Windows... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My current computer has a Windows 10 Home digital license. If I buy the upgrade for Windows 10 Pro for $99 from Microsoft Store, will I get a Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Yanif, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Yanif Win User

Will I get a product key if I buy the upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade from Windows...

My current computer has a Windows 10 Home digital license. If I buy the upgrade for Windows 10 Pro for $99 from Microsoft Store, will I get a Windows 10 Pro product key that I can later transfer to a new computer? or will I only get a Windows 10 digital license that I cannot use in a new computer?

If I understand it correctly, I cannot transfer my current Windows 10 Home digital license to a new computer since I got it yeas ago through the free Windows 10 upgrade from an OEM license of windows 8.1 or Windows 7, I cannot remember. I plan to build a new computer in 6-12 months. Meanwhile I hope I can start using Windows 10 pro right away without having to worry about buying another license after my new computer is built.

:)

Yanif, Jan 4, 2020
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Will I get a product key if I buy the upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade from Windows... [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Anyone can upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $14.99.

Microsoft cracked down on the upgrade requirements you now need a windows 7 key OEM or Retail but the code its self needs to be one they listed in there upgrades system, So old keys wont work.

Live OR Die, Jan 4, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Will I get a product key if I buy the upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade from Windows...

Microsoft Stops Windows Anytime Upgrade for Vista

Microsoft has decided to end Windows Anytime Upgrade, the company's online method for upgrading basic Windows Vista distributions to the Premium and Ultimate versions of Windows Vista.
    All digital keys purchased through February 20, 2008 will remain valid for upgrade. For additional information, please visit Windows Anytime Upgrade Home.

Source: CdrInfo

malware, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Will I get a product key if I buy the upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade from Windows... - Similar Threads - product key buy

2. I purchased the Upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade Windows Home to Window Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased the Upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade Windows Home to Window Pro.: I clicked install and i get an error 0x80070490. I followed the error message to responses that tell you to enter a valid activation code I copied it and entered it into Change Product Key and I get the same error. Unable to upgrade your edition go to store to buy genuine...
  3. I purchased the Upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade Windows Home to Window Pro.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased the Upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade Windows Home to Window Pro.: I clicked install and i get an error 0x80070490. I followed the error message to responses that tell you to enter a valid activation code I copied it and entered it into Change Product Key and I get the same error. Unable to upgrade your edition go to store to buy genuine...
  4. Can I buy a product key license from Microsoft to directly activate and upgrade my current...

Can I buy a product key license from Microsoft to directly activate and upgrade my current...: Can I buy a product key license from Microsoft to directly activate and upgrade my current version Windows 11 Home Single Language to Win 11 pro?...
  5. Can I buy a product key license from Microsoft to directly activate and upgrade my current...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy a product key license from Microsoft to directly activate and upgrade my current...: Can I buy a product key license from Microsoft to directly activate and upgrade my current version Windows 11 Home Single Language to Win 11 pro?...
  6. Can I upgrade to Win11, if I buy a product key for Win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I upgrade to Win11, if I buy a product key for Win10?: Recently bought a PC, and I booted it up with Win10. I'm planning on buying a product key for Win10, just because I'm used to it, and don't want to change just yet. So my question is if I will still be able to use that feature to get a free upgrade to Win11, if I wanted to...
  7. If I buy Windows 10 Pro box from a store, can that product key be used to upgrade Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I buy Windows 10 Pro box from a store, can that product key be used to upgrade Windows...: If I buy Windows 10 Pro box from a store, can that product key be used to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-buy-windows-10-pro-box-from-a-store-can-that/3b5033fa-b7da-40b9-9579-ca7db4d5c3b2
  8. If I buy Windows 10 Pro box from a store, can that product key be used to upgrade Windows...

If I buy Windows 10 Pro box from a store, can that product key be used to upgrade Windows...: If I buy Windows 10 Pro box from a store, can that product key be used to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-buy-windows-10-pro-box-from-a-store-can-that/3b5033fa-b7da-40b9-9579-ca7db4d5c3b2
  9. cant find product key? i upgraded to windows 10 from 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant find product key? i upgraded to windows 10 from 7: sad day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-product-key-i-upgraded-to-windows-10/d7675024-59a5-4f1e-8462-97f5a837f165
  10. Buying products from the crock of **** that is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying products from the crock of **** that is the microsoft store: Hello I recently bought a game from amazon that is a Play Anywhere game i.e. you can play it on a windows 10 PC or an Xbox. I did everything it asked me to do, I redeemed the code on the card included in the box, however the first account I used was refused access to the game...