Windows 10: Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset?

Discus and support Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, so I got a laptop that came with Windows 10 Home preinstalled but I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but now I want to do a factory reset to give it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BaconExcitesMe, May 18, 2022.

1. Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset?

Hi, so I got a laptop that came with Windows 10 Home preinstalled but I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but now I want to do a factory reset to give it to someone if I reset and do a clean install on the laptop will it go back to Windows 10 Home or will it stay in Windows 10 Pro?

:)

BaconExcitesMe, May 18, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 18, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 18, 2022
  4. Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset?

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 18, 2022
Thema:

Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset?

1. Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset? - Similar Threads - Home reset

2. Reset Surface with Home that was upgraded to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Surface with Home that was upgraded to Pro: I've got a surface device that came with Windows 11 Home edition, I've upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. If I were to reset the device, would I loose the Pro license and go back to home?...
  3. Reset Surface with Home that was upgraded to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Surface with Home that was upgraded to Pro: I've got a surface device that came with Windows 11 Home edition, I've upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. If I were to reset the device, would I loose the Pro license and go back to home?...
  4. How do I reset my home zip code on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my home zip code on my computer?: How do I reset my home zip code on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-home-zip-code-on-my-computer/90a34ed6-96bf-4578-a6ec-db9e3643923b
  5. How do I reset my home zip code on my computer?

How do I reset my home zip code on my computer?: How do I reset my home zip code on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-home-zip-code-on-my-computer/90a34ed6-96bf-4578-a6ec-db9e3643923b
  6. How do I reset my home zip code on my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Forcing password reset when working from home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forcing password reset when working from home: How would I go about force resetting passwords when our users are working from home? We currently use a VPN to connect our users to our network when they are working from home, and now that we are trying to tighten up security we need to go about forcing a password reset on a...
  8. Forcing password reset when working from home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forcing password reset when working from home: How would I go about force resetting passwords when our users are working from home? We currently use a VPN to connect our users to our network when they are working from home, and now that we are trying to tighten up security we need to go about forcing a password reset on a...
  9. Forcing password reset when working from home

10. How can I reset the default links on Quick Access / Home?

How can I reset the default links on Quick Access / Home?: I have a computer where someone tried to remap some default links on Quick Access/ Home to point to other places Files, Music, and Documents. I have done this before myself, but he pointed them all to the same folder which is in a Google Drive G:/, so now all the defaults...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to activate Windows 10 after factory reset www.windowsphoneinfo.com