Windows 10: Will I have any problems updating to 20h2 if I have never activated windows?

Discus and support Will I have any problems updating to 20h2 if I have never activated windows? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been using ver1909 for the last 3 years(I think). Do I need to update to 20h2? What would happen if I never update it? Thanks in advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_M0b, Apr 2, 2021.

1. /u/_M0b Win User

Will I have any problems updating to 20h2 if I have never activated windows?

I have been using ver1909 for the last 3 years(I think). Do I need to update to 20h2? What would happen if I never update it? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/_M0b
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_M0b, Apr 2, 2021

2. Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile Will I have any problems updating to 20h2 if I have never activated windows? :)

Thermopylae_480, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Apr 2, 2021
  4. KCav45 Win User

Windows Update Manager not updating

Available updates:
    · 2021-03 Cumulative Update for Win 10 ver. 20H2 (K8500080) Status: Down loading – 0 %
    · 2021-01 Update for Windows 10 ver. 20H2 (KB4023057) Statue: Pending install

If you were in this situation, what would you do to get the Update Manager to make these updates?
    • There is 43.8 GB available disk space.
    • Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool completed successfully
    • Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
    What do you think is the cause of the problem?
    What steps should be taken to solve the problem?

KCav45, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Will I have any problems updating to 20h2 if I have never activated windows? - Similar Threads - problems updating 20h2

2. I am having problems with window activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with window activation: When I purchased the laptop, the window was 10. I got an update for Windows 11 which I downloaded, and Windows 11 was installed in my laptop. Now it can't be activated due to the absence of a product key or digital license. How is it possible that my Windows 10 was activated...
  3. I am having problems with window activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with window activation: When I purchased the laptop, the window was 10. I got an update for Windows 11 which I downloaded, and Windows 11 was installed in my laptop. Now it can't be activated due to the absence of a product key or digital license. How is it possible that my Windows 10 was activated...
  4. I have a problem with updating

I have a problem with updating: I have a problem with updating my windows i have tried a lot of things to fix it but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-updating/b28ca254-9be2-40d2-b7b6-6b67243a47ba
  5. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...: i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it ,please send the key of activation, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-in-activation-of-windows10-and-i/a1af4ca9-0ab2-476c-b6ae-c54cc2d33682
  6. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...: i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it ,please send the key of activation, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-in-activation-of-windows10-and-i/a1af4ca9-0ab2-476c-b6ae-c54cc2d33682
  7. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

8. Do i have to update to 20h2??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do i have to update to 20h2??: Do ihave to update to 20h2 I??? submitted by /u/nach2727 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5g404/do_i_have_to_update_to_20h2/
  9. I Have Some Problem With Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Have Some Problem With Activation: It says "We found a Windows 10 Home Single Language Digital License on this device Which is Running Windows 10 Pro. To Activate Using this digital License , you need to install Windows 10 Home Single Language". Can someone Help Me Activate My Windows 10 ?...
  10. I have a problem in activating Bluesoleil

I have a problem in activating Bluesoleil: I've installed Blusoleil 10, but the system does not allow me to activate. The module BlusoleilCSps.dll was loaded but the call to DllRegister failed with error code 0x80070005. I confirm that the Bluetooth adapter's driver is "BlueSoleil Generic Bluetooth Driver". I've...