Windows 10: Will I have Windows 10 already?

Discus and support Will I have Windows 10 already? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm currently using a HP Pavillion Prebuilt. I'm going to build a pc and if I was to put my prebuilt pc's Harddrive on my new build pc, will it have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hameem A, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Hameem A Win User

Will I have Windows 10 already?

I'm currently using a HP Pavillion Prebuilt.

I'm going to build a pc and if I was to put my prebuilt pc's Harddrive on my new build pc, will it have WINDOWS 10?

:)

Hameem A, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Will I have Windows 10 already? - Similar Threads - already

2. how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...: ive watched tons of videos but they all tell me to use control panel which i already tried. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-caps-lock-indicator-on-windows/b7534b06-ac33-4887-a4d1-4b50cb8db78d
  3. how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...: ive watched tons of videos but they all tell me to use control panel which i already tried. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-caps-lock-indicator-on-windows/b7534b06-ac33-4887-a4d1-4b50cb8db78d
  4. How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?: I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store, because it said I could watch it on the Movies Anywhere app on my smart TV. But then I found out afterward after 2 hours of trying to get it to work that you can't watch rentals on the Movies Anywhere app, only purchased movies. So...
  5. How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?

How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?: I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store, because it said I could watch it on the Movies Anywhere app on my smart TV. But then I found out afterward after 2 hours of trying to get it to work that you can't watch rentals on the Movies Anywhere app, only purchased movies. So...
  6. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  7. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  8. After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...: After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-my-windows-11-update-on-hp-envy-360m-my/aea81d5b-c9e7-47f1-90a9-fdfc8f1db27f
  9. After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...

After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...: After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-my-windows-11-update-on-hp-envy-360m-my/aea81d5b-c9e7-47f1-90a9-fdfc8f1db27f
  10. this file does not have an app associated with it please install an app or if one already...

this file does not have an app associated with it please install an app or if one already...: Started randomly to appear. I receive this message - this file does not have an app associated with it please install an app or if one already is installed, create an association in the default apps settings page when i try to open folder in my documents folder, or when i try...