Windows 10: Will I keep my data if I download games on another windows 10 computer with my account?

Discus and support Will I keep my data if I download games on another windows 10 computer with my account? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm switching to another computer. A laptop. I have a good quantity of games on the previous laptop and I just wanted to know if I could download them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Liam Burroughs, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Will I keep my data if I download games on another windows 10 computer with my account?

I'm switching to another computer. A laptop. I have a good quantity of games on the previous laptop and I just wanted to know if I could download them on the new PC and still have my data in it. For example my accounts and especially for games like Hill Climb racing, where no login is required. Will I keep my in-game data?

:)

Liam Burroughs, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Will I keep my data if I download games on another windows 10 computer with my account? :(

Zakin, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Will I keep my data if I download games on another windows 10 computer with my account?

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Will I keep my data if I download games on another windows 10 computer with my account?

1. Will I keep my data if I download games on another windows 10 computer with my account? - Similar Threads - keep data download

2. Can I download the game from my account if I already Paid for it On another PC on the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download the game from my account if I already Paid for it On another PC on the same...: Hello, I was wondering if I buy a game from a Microsoft Store on my account. And if I log in On the same account from another PC. Would I Still Be able to Download The game without Paying for it?...
  3. Can I download the game from my account if I already Paid for it On another PC on the same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I download the game from my account if I already Paid for it On another PC on the same...: Hello, I was wondering if I buy a game from a Microsoft Store on my account. And if I log in On the same account from another PC. Would I Still Be able to Download The game without Paying for it?...
  4. I need to download windows 10 to my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to download windows 10 to my computer: i need to download and update Windows10 to my computer. i cant update Google anymore because i have Windows 8\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-download-windows-10-to-my-computer/5979f553-bdcb-437b-8894-45fd91a6798f
  5. I have a game download on another pc account but it wont download on my new account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a game download on another pc account but it wont download on my new account: So I've downloaded Sea Of Thieves on one of my Microsoft accounts, but due to personal reasons I made a new account and bought Game Pass for PC again and tried downloading Sea Of Thieves again but it wont download. When I click "Install Included with game pass", then choose...
  6. I need to establish my wife's account on another computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need to establish my wife's account on another computer: Windows 10 Home Edition.My wife has an account on a laptop. I want to add her to a different laptop. She used to have an account on this second laptop, but I could not log in so I deleted the account.Now I want to add it back. I tried doing that and the account was created...
  7. I Downloaded A Game On My Daughter's Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Downloaded A Game On My Daughter's Account: Hello, I accidentally bought Cuphead on my daughter's account instead of my own. I got it on my PC Windows 10. I tried to sign into my daughter's account on the Microsoft Store app but it would not work. It says the account does not exist. Could I either get a refund and...
  8. how can I backup data from my computer to another computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can I backup data from my computer to another computer?: I have a Toshiba satellite e45-b4200 with intel core i5 working on Windows 10. --- My laptop updated on the night of May 18, then when I started having issues which can be read here. Currently, I believe my computer is probably not working with Windows 10 than being a hard...
  9. A game that I downloaded on my computer is no longer on my account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A game that I downloaded on my computer is no longer on my account.: I tried playing minecraft windows 10 edition, and it said that it was not on my account, even though I've had it since the day it came out. I tried looking in these forums for an explanation, but all of them were with recently bought, payed for games. I was given this game...
  10. Downloading game onto another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading game onto another computer: OK, any help would be greatly appreciated. I downloaded Age Of Empires Definitive Edition on one computer and i want to download it to another computer so i can play on it when the other isn't available....