Windows 10: Will I lose a Quicken backup file on my laptop if I choose "Reset this PC"?

Discus and support Will I lose a Quicken backup file on my laptop if I choose "Reset this PC"? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am stuck in the infinite "Preparing Automatic Repair". I have tried many solutions to no avail. I have decided that I will need to Reset this PC or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TrishHartwig, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Will I lose a Quicken backup file on my laptop if I choose "Reset this PC"?

I am stuck in the infinite "Preparing Automatic Repair". I have tried many solutions to no avail. I have decided that I will need to Reset this PC or send in to Lenovo as still under warranty, but I don't have time for that. I am fine with reinstalling any software including Quicken, but will I lose the Quicken data back up file?

:)

TrishHartwig, Mar 18, 2020

2. Windows 7 backup

Haven't used it but sounds like it based on Backup and Restore Center info found here. Says you can choose what files and folders if you want and also mentions a system image. Quicken has it's own backup option under one of the menus, use that too. I have for my mom and it's a breeze. Just reinstall app and use Restore in Quicken.

Wrigleyvillain, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Dan517 Win User
    Quicken Backup

I cannot backup my quicken file in onedrive?

Dan517, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Will I lose a Quicken backup file on my laptop if I choose "Reset this PC"?

Windows 10 Error Code 2503 comes up when uninstalling Quicken. Unable to uninstall quicken. How do I correct this problem?

Hello,

• How did you try to uninstall Quicken?

Kindly try the steps below and check if this helps.

• Using the Windows search feature, look for Control Panel.
    • Click Control Panel Desktop app to open.
    • Choose Programs.
    • Under Programs and Features, click on Uninstall a Program.
    • Find Quicken in the list of programs. They are alphabetically ordered. Highlight it by clicking on it once.
    • Click on Uninstall at the top of the list and follow through the prompts until the program is removed.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact Quicken support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    http://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken?scid=qkn_cntctus_gen82227

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Will I lose a Quicken backup file on my laptop if I choose "Reset this PC"?

1. Will I lose a Quicken backup file on my laptop if I choose "Reset this PC"? - Similar Threads - lose Quicken backup

2. Will I lose my browser info if I reset my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I lose my browser info if I reset my pc?: Hello everyone. I've been having issues with my PC lately where roblox doesnt work and the search bar is broken. I have tried to do any fix possible but none of them work. My last option is to reset my pc with the 'keep files' option, but im not sure if it will delete my...
  3. Will I lose my browser info if I reset my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I lose my browser info if I reset my pc?: Hello everyone. I've been having issues with my PC lately where roblox doesnt work and the search bar is broken. I have tried to do any fix possible but none of them work. My last option is to reset my pc with the 'keep files' option, but im not sure if it will delete my...
  4. Will I lose my browser info if I reset my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. If I factory reset my PC, will I lose IPhone backups that I backed up using my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I factory reset my PC, will I lose IPhone backups that I backed up using my pc?: I used iTunes to back up my iPhone and I backed up using my PC and not iCloud, will I lose that/those backups if I factory reset my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-factory-reset-my-pc-will-i-lose-iphone/23cbc7a2-394d-44f4-b6e3-e0d024f0ad6e
  6. If I factory reset my PC, will I lose IPhone backups that I backed up using my pc?

If I factory reset my PC, will I lose IPhone backups that I backed up using my pc?: I used iTunes to back up my iPhone and I backed up using my PC and not iCloud, will I lose that/those backups if I factory reset my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-factory-reset-my-pc-will-i-lose-iphone/23cbc7a2-394d-44f4-b6e3-e0d024f0ad6e
  7. will i lose my windows if i reset/fromat my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will i lose my windows if i reset/fromat my laptop: Hi i am using ASUS laptop which has Windows 10 inbuilt but it's becoming slowly day by day so i thought of resetting it but then the thought of losing original windows won't letting me do soCan you guys please help me that what happens if i reset everything include the C...
  8. will i lose my windows if i reset/fromat my laptop

will i lose my windows if i reset/fromat my laptop: Hi i am using ASUS laptop which has Windows 10 inbuilt but it's becoming slowly day by day so i thought of resetting it but then the thought of losing original windows won't letting me do soCan you guys please help me that what happens if i reset everything include the C...
  9. will i lose my windows if i reset/fromat my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. resetting my laptop, will i lose windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    resetting my laptop, will i lose windows?: so i'm resetting my laptop, i have Windows 10 pro, if i reset will i lose it? i got windows by purchasing a key from Microsoft. could i just boot from the .iso on SD then reenter that key, or will i need to purchase a new key?...