Windows 10: Will i lose Windows 10 If i completely reset my laptop?

Discus and support Will i lose Windows 10 If i completely reset my laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im using windows 10 but at the right part on the bottom of the screen there is a watermark telling me to activate windows or something. Does this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/paparagizopoulos, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Will i lose Windows 10 If i completely reset my laptop?

Im using windows 10 but at the right part on the bottom of the screen there is a watermark telling me to activate windows or something. Does this watermark somehow mean that if i reset my laptop ill lose Windows?

submitted by /u/paparagizopoulos
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/paparagizopoulos, Mar 2, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Will i lose Windows 10 If i completely reset my laptop? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

Will i lose Windows 10 If i completely reset my laptop?

Windows 10 is unable to complete shut down

We suggest doing these troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1. Hard Reset

• Shut down your computer.
    • Remove the cable and wires connected to your computer.
    • Press the Power button for 10 seconds to completely drain your device.
    • Check if there's any changes.
    Method 2. Shutdown trick.

• Press Windows key.
    • Press and hold Shift.
    • Click the Power icon.
    • Select and click Shutdown.
    Let us know the outcome.

Ernie San, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Will i lose Windows 10 If i completely reset my laptop?

1. Will i lose Windows 10 If i completely reset my laptop? - Similar Threads - lose completely reset

2. How do i completely reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i completely reset my laptop: So I reset my laptop earlier today and it came back and said 'There was a problem resetting your pc', after that I tried to log in to my profile and it says 'User profile service failed the sign-in'. I cant reset my laptop OR log in. Im stuck....
  3. Will I lose my Windows 10 Pro if I reset my computer?

Will I lose my Windows 10 Pro if I reset my computer?: When I try the "save personal files" option it prompts me with "Insert your Windows installation or recovery media, and restart your PC with the media". So I figured the other option would be better. But I just need to know if I lose my Windows 10 Pro....
  4. Will I lose my Windows 10 Pro if I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I lose my Windows 10 Pro if I reset my computer?: When I try the "save personal files" option it prompts me with "Insert your Windows installation or recovery media, and restart your PC with the media". So I figured the other option would be better. But I just need to know if I lose my Windows 10 Pro....
  5. will i lose my windows if i reset/fromat my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will i lose my windows if i reset/fromat my laptop: Hi i am using ASUS laptop which has Windows 10 inbuilt but it's becoming slowly day by day so i thought of resetting it but then the thought of losing original windows won't letting me do soCan you guys please help me that what happens if i reset everything include the C...
  6. will i lose my windows if i reset/fromat my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    will i lose my windows if i reset/fromat my laptop: Hi i am using ASUS laptop which has Windows 10 inbuilt but it's becoming slowly day by day so i thought of resetting it but then the thought of losing original windows won't letting me do soCan you guys please help me that what happens if i reset everything include the C...
  7. will i lose my windows if i reset/fromat my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Do I lose windows 10 if I reset my pc?

Do I lose windows 10 if I reset my pc?: Hello! When I bought my pc some 7? years ago, it came with windows 8. When windows released windows 10, it upgraded and I've had windows 10 ever since. My pc is giving me some trouble lately and I'm considering reseting it, but I'm afraid of going back to windows 8. Will I...
  9. Do i lose my windows 10 pro if i reset the laptop

Do i lose my windows 10 pro if i reset the laptop: How about if i choose to remove all the files? Does it affected my activation license windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-lose-my-windows-10-pro-if-i-reset-the-laptop/e8274354-ca4f-445d-9e72-94a9590574c3
  10. resetting my laptop, will i lose windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    resetting my laptop, will i lose windows?: so i'm resetting my laptop, i have Windows 10 pro, if i reset will i lose it? i got windows by purchasing a key from Microsoft. could i just boot from the .iso on SD then reenter that key, or will i need to purchase a new key?...