Windows 10: Will I lose Windows 10?

Discus and support Will I lose Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I just purchased a windows 10 pro key, where the seller said it will only work on a fresh install of windows 10, not upgrading. Sure enough, when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cathedralsinmyheart, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:12 PM.

1. Will I lose Windows 10?

Hi,

I just purchased a windows 10 pro key, where the seller said it will only work on a fresh install of windows 10, not upgrading. Sure enough, when I put in the key on my windows 10 home laptop, it said the code didn't work. I'm planning on uninstalling windows 10 home, and then reinstalling windows 10 with the pro key. If this doesn't work for whatever reason (e.g. Dodgy key) will I still be able to reinstall Windows 10 Home? (The windows 10 home is activated with a digital license linked to my microsoft account.)

Thanks in advance Will I lose Windows 10? :)

submitted by /u/cathedralsinmyheart
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cathedralsinmyheart, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:12 PM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:20 PM
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

4. Johan45 Win User

Will I lose Windows 10?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Thema:

Will I lose Windows 10?

1. Will I lose Windows 10? - Similar Threads - lose

2. Unallocated Drive but don't want to lose the data

in Windows 10 Support
    Unallocated Drive but don't want to lose the data: After windows 10 last update my windows was corrupted and I could not find a fix. After hours of research and trying to find a way to fix my problem I decided reinstalling windows was the way to go. I have two internal drives. Drive C and Drive D. My drive C works fine and...
  3. Update windows 10 without losing programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update windows 10 without losing programs: Hi, I have windows 10 1909 and want to update to windows 10 2004, am I going to lose programs currently installed? submitted by /u/AnonPH009 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i58g0i/update_windows_10_without_losing_programs/
  4. Losing shares after reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Losing shares after reboot: I've looked and haven't found the exact problem, but I'm sure there are others. I just got a new laptop, I have a lot of information on the old laptop, I didn't want to move to the new one, but still need access to. So I spent the time to go through all my files and rearrange...
  5. Losing Internet connectivity whenever a new windows update is due

Losing Internet connectivity whenever a new windows update is due: Here is my problem. I have a very recent and poweful PC with 32 Go Ram and a Ryzen 9 processor and Windows 10, absolutely no warez. I checked for viruses and malwares and it's clean. I am connected directly to my modem VDSL box with an ethernet cable, the box delivers good...
  6. Qualcomm QCA61x4A randomly loses wi-fi

Qualcomm QCA61x4A randomly loses wi-fi: Hello all I'm having a problem where my wi-fi suddenly drops and I can't connect back to any network. It's only in my laptop, the router itself is fine and my cellphone stays connected. If I go into device manager, disable the wi-fi adapter and then re-enable it, everything...
  7. Do I lose OEM licensed Windows 10 if my sata HDD is damaged??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I lose OEM licensed Windows 10 if my sata HDD is damaged??: My HDD has some bad sectors, and I think I might meed to replace my HDD. I have had OEM licemsed Wimdows 10. I have formatted my pc before, but it had installed Windows 10 automatically for that reason. But if I replace.my HDD, will I lose Windows 10 or will it be installed...
  8. Xbox Wireless controller losing bluetooth connection causes performance to tank in games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Wireless controller losing bluetooth connection causes performance to tank in games: So, not really sure where to post this, but this issue has been kinda bugging me for some time. It only happens in some games, not all, but I use an Xbox One wireless controller connected to my PC via bluetooth built into my mobo (though I had the same issue as well in the...
  9. Windows Jigsaw losing my sets.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Jigsaw losing my sets.: Up until a few days ago everything was fine. I'm not on premium, the ads on this game at least aren't that intrusive. But last two days I've struggled to find my sets. When I go to collections they are there, but when I download them and come back the next day not only are...
  10. After update to Windows 10 v. 2004 - Bluetooth loses occasionally connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update to Windows 10 v. 2004 - Bluetooth loses occasionally connection: After updating to Windows 10 v. 2004 my computer several times a day loses connection to my Microsoft Surface keyboard Bluetooth. The computer is a HP Elitebook 840 G2 having Intel Wireless Bluetooth. The only way I have been able to temporarily fix it - is to use the...