Windows 10: Will I lose Windows 10?

Discus and support Will I lose Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I just purchased a windows 10 pro key, where the seller said it will only work on a fresh install of windows 10, not upgrading. Sure enough, when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cathedralsinmyheart, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Will I lose Windows 10?

Hi,

I just purchased a windows 10 pro key, where the seller said it will only work on a fresh install of windows 10, not upgrading. Sure enough, when I put in the key on my windows 10 home laptop, it said the code didn't work. I'm planning on uninstalling windows 10 home, and then reinstalling windows 10 with the pro key. If this doesn't work for whatever reason (e.g. Dodgy key) will I still be able to reinstall Windows 10 Home? (The windows 10 home is activated with a digital license linked to my microsoft account.)

Thanks in advance Will I lose Windows 10? :)

submitted by /u/cathedralsinmyheart
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cathedralsinmyheart, Aug 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Will I lose Windows 10?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Will I lose Windows 10?

1. Will I lose Windows 10? - Similar Threads - lose

2. Is it possible to reinstall windows 10 without losing my files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to reinstall windows 10 without losing my files?: And is it possible without a usb? submitted by /u/TheRealCrayZee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9a2ve/is_it_possible_to_reinstall_windows_10_without/
  3. Losing all saved passwords.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Losing all saved passwords.: Losing all saved passwords. after powering down of computer, is there a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/losing-all-saved-passwords/4b83390f-7399-42ff-8061-6caee39e2139
  4. Randomly Losing Storage on C Drive

Randomly Losing Storage on C Drive: Hi everyone. I've had this problem for several months at this point so I'm not sure when or if an update to Windows 10 introduced it. But basically, on my main drive (an ssd with about 10-12GB space at any given time), every so often, maybe a few times a month, I'll start...
  5. New Bluetooth keyboard loses connection on my Windows PC while still close to it, but the...

New Bluetooth keyboard loses connection on my Windows PC while still close to it, but the...: A little more info. The keyboard is the Logitech Multi-Device K380. I recently went out and got a decent Bluetooth dongle to hopefully solve the issue, but it hasn’t. Somebody on this Reddit recommended extending the dongle with a cord, but the store didn’t have one. You’d...
  6. Windows 10 Device Manager loses ability to update drivers over internet

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Device Manager loses ability to update drivers over internet: Microsoft allows users to download, install or update drivers on Windows 10 in multiple ways. You can update a device driver manually, including using Device Manager, Windows Update, and tools from device manufacturers. Updating drivers via Windows Update can take some time...
  7. Designer Keyboard loses connection/only Fn keys working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Designer Keyboard loses connection/only Fn keys working: Hello, my Designer Keyboard loses connection from time to time. This is mostly due to energy saving feature, although i actually turned it off, it still does it. Usually it reconnects after a second or two. Usually they keyboard works fine, but sometimes, after it...
  8. My monitor Keeps losing its background

in Windows 10 Customization
    My monitor Keeps losing its background: i just got a second monitor the other day its a ASUS ROG XG32VQ QHD 144Hz FreeSync 32in Monitor same as my first one however the new monitor can't keep backgrounds and no matter what i do restart, sign out then in, disable desktop icons, wipe the "themes" folder in appdata...
  9. Unallocated Drive but don't want to lose the data

in Windows 10 Support
    Unallocated Drive but don't want to lose the data: After windows 10 last update my windows was corrupted and I could not find a fix. After hours of research and trying to find a way to fix my problem I decided reinstalling windows was the way to go. I have two internal drives. Drive C and Drive D. My drive C works fine and...
  10. Update windows 10 without losing programs

Update windows 10 without losing programs: Hi, I have windows 10 1909 and want to update to windows 10 2004, am I going to lose programs currently installed? submitted by /u/AnonPH009 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i58g0i/update_windows_10_without_losing_programs/