Windows 10: Will I lose Windows 10?

Discus and support Will I lose Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I just purchased a windows 10 pro key, where the seller said it will only work on a fresh install of windows 10, not upgrading. Sure enough, when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cathedralsinmyheart, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Will I lose Windows 10?

Hi,

I just purchased a windows 10 pro key, where the seller said it will only work on a fresh install of windows 10, not upgrading. Sure enough, when I put in the key on my windows 10 home laptop, it said the code didn't work. I'm planning on uninstalling windows 10 home, and then reinstalling windows 10 with the pro key. If this doesn't work for whatever reason (e.g. Dodgy key) will I still be able to reinstall Windows 10 Home? (The windows 10 home is activated with a digital license linked to my microsoft account.)

Thanks in advance Will I lose Windows 10? :)

submitted by /u/cathedralsinmyheart
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cathedralsinmyheart, Aug 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Will I lose Windows 10?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Will I lose Windows 10?

1. Will I lose Windows 10? - Similar Threads - lose

2. Anyone else have their computer crash trying to update windows 11? Then lose ALL files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else have their computer crash trying to update windows 11? Then lose ALL files...: I swear I HATE this monopoly company. If it is not one thing it is another. Windows updates are always crashing and end up with major losses of documents/pictures saved. No wonder everyone is moving over to iOS. Someone help please! It's my senior year, last semester of...
  3. Anyone else have their computer crash trying to update windows 11? Then lose ALL files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else have their computer crash trying to update windows 11? Then lose ALL files...: I swear I HATE this monopoly company. If it is not one thing it is another. Windows updates are always crashing and end up with major losses of documents/pictures saved. No wonder everyone is moving over to iOS. Someone help please! It's my senior year, last semester of...
  4. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...: When my computer crashed, Windows 11 was installed in the repair. I wish to return to Windows 10. How can I do this? Will I lose purchased apps? Is this a procedure a complete novice can do?...
  5. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...: When my computer crashed, Windows 11 was installed in the repair. I wish to return to Windows 10. How can I do this? Will I lose purchased apps? Is this a procedure a complete novice can do?...
  6. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

7. Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data "

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data ": Hey I needed some help to to fix my external SSD without losing any data on it .Let me explain how all this started at first I wasn't able to delete any files on my external SSD so I tried every method likes changing its properties: attributes: , ownership.... in the end I...
  8. Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data ": Hey I needed some help to to fix my external SSD without losing any data on it .Let me explain how all this started at first I wasn't able to delete any files on my external SSD so I tried every method likes changing its properties: attributes: , ownership.... in the end I...
  9. Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data "

10. My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.

My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.: Hello, i have a problem.Since a couple of days ago wed, thu, this week, my PC constantly loses internet connection after about 5 min from turning it on.Through trial and error, i've found that:It's not the router/switch have more devices connected, wire and wireless, none has...