Windows 10: Will I need a professional for this?

Discus and support Will I need a professional for this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I had to restart my laptop due to an application not working and when I did, my laptop basically became un-functioning. It will boot up incredibly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jujki Plank, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Will I need a professional for this?

So I had to restart my laptop due to an application not working and when I did, my laptop basically became un-functioning. It will boot up incredibly slowly, about an hour or so and when I get to my home screen, I cannot interact with anything. I cannot click on any applications and interact in general, when I hover over the taskbar, I just get the loading cursor.

:)

Jujki Plank, Jun 2, 2023

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 2, 2023
  4. badrobot Win User

Will I need a professional for this?

Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. Will I need a professional for this? :)

badrobot, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Will I need a professional for this?

1. Will I need a professional for this? - Similar Threads - need professional

2. I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...: Hi I bought a new PC running Windows 11 Pro to replace a older one which the hard drive failed. The software I need to use doesn't operate correctly on Windows 11 but it worked perfectly well on Windows 10 Professional. How can I replace the Windows 11 with Windows 10.I have...
  3. I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...: Hi I bought a new PC running Windows 11 Pro to replace a older one which the hard drive failed. The software I need to use doesn't operate correctly on Windows 11 but it worked perfectly well on Windows 10 Professional. How can I replace the Windows 11 with Windows 10.I have...
  4. I bought the upgrade from home to professional and it will not activate. I need someone to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the upgrade from home to professional and it will not activate. I need someone to...: I bought the upgrade from home to professional for windows. I followed the instructions. It will not let me activate it. I was not emailed a new key, it automatically populated onto the PC. I really need to talk to someone but can't get any help....
  5. I bought the upgrade from home to professional and it will not activate. I need someone to...

I bought the upgrade from home to professional and it will not activate. I need someone to...: I bought the upgrade from home to professional for windows. I followed the instructions. It will not let me activate it. I was not emailed a new key, it automatically populated onto the PC. I really need to talk to someone but can't get any help....
  6. Good day! I need professional help with Windows 11 Home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good day! I need professional help with Windows 11 Home.: Good day! I need professional help with Windows 11 Home. We are talking about such a problem as "Challenge phrase". Unfortunately, after multiple attempts of entering: A1B2C3 and entering my correct password which I'm pretty sure of, the system won't allow me to log into my...
  7. Good day! I need professional help with Windows 11 Home.

Good day! I need professional help with Windows 11 Home.: Good day! I need professional help with Windows 11 Home. We are talking about such a problem as "Challenge phrase". Unfortunately, after multiple attempts of entering: A1B2C3 and entering my correct password which I'm pretty sure of, the system won't allow me to log into my...
  8. i cant dowload the app to answer my professional exam, i really need it..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant dowload the app to answer my professional exam, i really need it..: i cant dowload the app to answer my professional exam, i really need it.. I tried to click on advanced settings, but there is no option to choose where to get applications from, Can you help me download the application i need to access to my exam?...
  9. i cant dowload the app to answer my professional exam, i really need it..

i cant dowload the app to answer my professional exam, i really need it..: i cant dowload the app to answer my professional exam, i really need it.. I tried to click on advanced settings, but there is no option to choose where to get applications from, Can you help me download the application i need to access to my exam?...
  10. Will I need a professional for this?

Will I need a professional for this?: So I had to restart my laptop due to an application not working and when I did, my laptop basically became un-functioning. It will boot up incredibly slowly, about an hour or so and when I get to my home screen, I cannot interact with anything. I cannot click on any...