Windows 10: Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?

Discus and support Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi , I downgraded to windows 10 using media creation tool because I lost the "Go back" option after the 10 days limit , but will I still be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Television 6700, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?

Hi , I downgraded to windows 10 using media creation tool because I lost the "Go back" option after the 10 days limit , but will I still be able to upgarde to windows 11 after downgrading?

:)

Television 6700, Sep 7, 2022
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

downgrade win 11 to win 10

I just reran the Media Creation Tool that I just downloaded a few minutes ago. It took less than three minutes to create the ISO file on my medium powered computer with NVMe SSD and 500 Mbps internet connection. Maybe try restarting your computer and downloading a fresh Media Creation Tool? Make sure to note where the ISO file is stored at the last step:

Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10? [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Sep 7, 2022
  3. JBryan41 Win User
    Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Sep 7, 2022
  4. Nordic Win User

Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 7, 2022
Thema:

Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?

1. Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10? - Similar Threads - still able upgrade

2. Is Windows 11 a downgrade or a upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 11 a downgrade or a upgrade?: There isn't as much features https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-11-a-downgrade-or-a-upgrade/69878722-cc77-4d96-8a2b-cc443318305e
  3. Is Windows 11 a downgrade or a upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows 11 a downgrade or a upgrade?: There isn't as much features https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-11-a-downgrade-or-a-upgrade/69878722-cc77-4d96-8a2b-cc443318305e
  4. Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?

Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?: Hi , I downgraded to windows 10 using media creation tool because I lost the "Go back" option after the 10 days limit , but will I still be able to upgarde to windows 11 after downgrading?...
  5. Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?: Hi , I downgraded to windows 10 using media creation tool because I lost the "Go back" option after the 10 days limit , but will I still be able to upgarde to windows 11 after downgrading?...
  6. Not able to Downgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to Downgrade to Windows 10: I upgraded to Windows 11 3 days back. But I am not enjoying the gaming experience in this OS. Hence I want to downgrade to Windows 10. When I go recovery tab, it says I cant go back to Windows 10 whereas I had read that I can downgrade in under 10 days. Help me with this...
  7. Not able to Downgrade to Windows 10

Not able to Downgrade to Windows 10: I upgraded to Windows 11 3 days back. But I am not enjoying the gaming experience in this OS. Hence I want to downgrade to Windows 10. When I go recovery tab, it says I cant go back to Windows 10 whereas I had read that I can downgrade in under 10 days. Help me with this...
  8. Will I still be able to use the recovery options after upgrading to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I still be able to use the recovery options after upgrading to windows 11?: Alright so Windows 11 is out and I want to upgrade however if something goes wrong with the installation I will have to reinstall Windows which is a problem because I have an OEM version of Windows and I don't think installing the drivers for my PC is possible because it was...
  9. Will I still be able to use the recovery options after upgrading to windows 11?

Will I still be able to use the recovery options after upgrading to windows 11?: Alright so Windows 11 is out and I want to upgrade however if something goes wrong with the installation I will have to reinstall Windows which is a problem because I have an OEM version of Windows and I don't think installing the drivers for my PC is possible because it was...
  10. Will I still be able to upgrade to Windows 10 after a reinstallation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will I still be able to upgrade to Windows 10 after a reinstallation?: Hi, Because my current Windows installation seems to have issues that are beyond fixing (http://www.eightforums.com/general-s...tml#post517811), I plan on reinstalling Windows 8.1 though the ISO Installation Media Creation tool. However, I have already reserved my...