Windows 10: Will increasing my RAM cause my version of Windows 10 to deactivate?

Discus and support Will increasing my RAM cause my version of Windows 10 to deactivate? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've read that if you change any component in your PC, Windows 10 could deactivate itself. I have a laptop and was wondering if Windows 10 would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jackman9061, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Will increasing my RAM cause my version of Windows 10 to deactivate?

I've read that if you change any component in your PC, Windows 10 could deactivate itself. I have a laptop and was wondering if Windows 10 would deactivate if I install an extra 8GB of RAM into my laptop? I'm not sure what topic to select, so I'm going to select Licensing & Activation since this has to do with a question about the deactivation of Windows 10.

:)

Jackman9061, Jul 12, 2019

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Jul 12, 2019
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10 laptop ?

I want to increase my dedicated video ram but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10) laptop

Lenovo v110-15AST

Procesor: AMD A9-9410 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G 2,90GHz 64bit

RAM: 8 GB

Video card: Radeon r5 graphics

Windows 10 home

Will increasing my RAM cause my version of Windows 10 to deactivate? ca99fded-5e7b-4e52-8c31-87e743d9d8fe?upload=true.png
    please
    help

***Moved from Windows 10 Insider Preview***

Vakaris Augustas, Jul 12, 2019
  4. mavismani Win User

Will increasing my RAM cause my version of Windows 10 to deactivate?

Windows server 2016 RAM utilization Increasing

I have windows server 2016 Datacenter. I noticed that on our server the RAM utilization keeps going up until it gets to about 94-97% at which point everything become extremely slow or completely non-responsive.
    We reboot the server, the RAM utilization goes down to but then starts increasing again. I configure this server as my VPN server. When ever i disable VPN services, server is functioning
    fine and no increasing of RAM again. Could you please suggest any techniques that would help us determine what is causing this increase in RAM utilization and what is root cause?

mavismani, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Will increasing my RAM cause my version of Windows 10 to deactivate?

1. Will increasing my RAM cause my version of Windows 10 to deactivate? - Similar Threads - increasing RAM cause

2. Windows 10 deactivated version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 deactivated version: I've been receiving a lot of conflicting answers from various other places where I ask this, so I decided to come straight to microsoft. I'd most prefer somebody official, a staff member, or someone like that answer this. It's about using windows 10 deactivated. On the...
  3. Increase virtual ram in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Increase virtual ram in windows 10: My system is running very slow from few days therefore i want to increase the virtual ram but I don't know the process https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-virtual-ram-in-windows-10/c104bbb2-bcc0-46ff-ba1e-f76db1144285
  4. Increasing RAM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Increasing RAM: I have a lumia 950, is there a way to increase ram from 3 to 8? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increasing-ram/0ec73083-aec0-422e-b95f-b05f60f85e21
  5. Increasing RAM

Increasing RAM: Is it possible to increase the RAM on a 4GB EVOO 11.6 ultra thin laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increasing-ram/392a8462-99d3-461a-bc59-87a20b34f17a
  6. Increase RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase RAM: Hello my Son connects to a server, which asks him to allocate RAM, his laptop does t have much, is there a way of using the SSD as virtual RAM which would be acceptable to the server ? thanks 154126
  7. Increase the Ram

Increase the Ram: Can I increase my laptop ram? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-the-ram/543b890a-ddbe-4a8a-839f-1234841ada8b
  8. ram increase

ram increase: hey guys i wanna increase my ram from 4gb to 16gb or if possible 32gb i have windows 10 dell inspiron 5558 64bit and i just wanted to know if i can do it please tell me whether my laptop will support the ram increase or not... the hdd capacity is 500gb if not 16gb or 32gb...
  9. Windows 10 Explorer Causing Ram Memory Increase

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Explorer Causing Ram Memory Increase: Hi, For reasons I can't quite understand every time I refresh my desktop (right click) I'm having my Windows Explorer (explorer.exe) rise in memory (RAM) in my Task Manager so I have to restart it every time to have normal memory usage but then again same thing happen every...
  10. Wanting to increase my total ram

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wanting to increase my total ram: Just got a new pc, i7-870 and it has 4 slots, only 2 are used. Ram is DDR3 pc3-10600 (cpuz shows it as pc3-10700) so 1333ghz I believe. Mainboard is an HP 304Bh and I'm wondering if I can just install ONE 4gb stick that is also a ddr3 pc3-10600 or will I need to get 2x2gb?...