Windows 10: Will ISO files always be avail after 29 JUL

Discus and support Will ISO files always be avail after 29 JUL in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good Day All just asking will the ISO files be avail after 29 Jul, just asking my laptop came with win 10 so they should have a record of that for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dmesal, May 16, 2016.

1. dmesal Win User

Will ISO files always be avail after 29 JUL

Good Day All
    just asking will the ISO files be avail after 29 Jul, just asking my laptop came with win 10 so they should have a record of that for later on, as if win 10 never fails right.

also once you do make a boot enabled disk how do you test it out without messing with a perfectly working system?

:)

dmesal, May 16, 2016

2. How to install Windows 10 latest builds from ISO files without losing my genuine activation?

There is no product key needed or available. The activation on your computer is by digital entitlement. You can upgrade or clean install without need of a key and since it is the computer that is activated for Windows 10 Home, activation is permanent for
    the life of the motherboard.

There are two official .iso files available for download. One is the original release (Jul 29) at

Download Windows 10

and the second is an Inider (preview) build (10565) at

Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO

The third .iso should be availabe next week (website not yet available) for the Fall Update (build 10586). This will not be preview build. It will be the first major update to Windows 10.

With any build you can active "Get Insider Builds" to become an Insider.

Cbarnhorst, May 16, 2016
  3. Windows 10 product key

Hi Mohamed,

If you change any hardware, then you need to activate Windows 10 and the free upgrade is available only till Jul 29, 2016. So if you change any hardware after that you have to purchase Windows 10 and activate it.

Ravinath P, May 16, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

Dear Dmesal:
    MS will keep a source for ISO files available as long as they keep offering Windows 10. You can get ISO files from numerous sources including TechBench, MSDN (requires a subscription), and occasionally from other sources as well.
    You can test a boot enabled disk by starting the install process, then bailing out as soon as it begins. The process won't mess with your Windows installation until you get two or three steps into the sequence, and you can bail out before you get that far.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, May 16, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    In order to test it you need to get a little bit beyond just the initial Windows install screen. You need to get to the screen that offers the choice between Upgrade Install and Custom Install. Click on Custom Install. You should see a list of drives and partitions. That is when you can be fairly certain your DVD or USB flash drive is good. In my experimentation, I've had quite a few Windows 10 installation USB flash drives that would give an error as soon as Custom Install was clicked.

NavyLCDR, May 16, 2016
  6. dmesal Win User
    Many Thanks Guy's

nothing worse thank thinking all is well and safe when it's really not.

dmesal, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Will ISO files always be avail after 29 JUL - Similar Threads - ISO files always

2. My laptop shuts down every 29 minutes Minidump file available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop shuts down every 29 minutes Minidump file available: Hello, My computer with the Asus X550VX brand model shuts down directly by turning off the power 29 minutes after it is turned on, I am waiting for your support to solve the problem.Minidump...
  3. My laptop shuts down every 29 minutes Minidump file available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shuts down every 29 minutes Minidump file available: Hello, My computer with the Asus X550VX brand model shuts down directly by turning off the power 29 minutes after it is turned on, I am waiting for your support to solve the problem.Minidump...
  4. My laptop shuts down every 29 minutes Minidump file available

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is There an TPM-iso Available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is There an TPM-iso Available?: Dear MSCSI am in a bit of a conundrum where I can't upgrade my Win7 laptop to Win11, though it's been upgraded to Win10, due to the architecture of the day.As I am studying the CompTIA, and Win11 is part of the study in the Labs, I have been thinking if it was possible to get...
  6. Is There an TPM-iso Available?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is There an TPM-iso Available?: Dear MSCSI am in a bit of a conundrum where I can't upgrade my Win7 laptop to Win11, though it's been upgraded to Win10, due to the architecture of the day.As I am studying the CompTIA, and Win11 is part of the study in the Labs, I have been thinking if it was possible to get...
  7. Make folder not always available offline that is within a folder that is always available...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make folder not always available offline that is within a folder that is always available...: For the ease of this post I will be using AAO as "always available offline". I have been told by a user that he want an folder to not be AAO within a folder that is AAO. As in, he wants to make a folder AAO go in that folder and untick AAO from a folder in there. He...
  8. What ISO images are available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What ISO images are available: What if the ISO image is a later version than my computer 1809 vs. 1803, can I use the 1809 iso to create a USB recovery boot drive? Will I then be able to repair the BSOD (that I'm reasonably sure is being caused by a bad driver. My machine would run for days in Safe Mode,...
  9. new win10 ISO available?

new win10 ISO available?: I have experienced a few minor glitches when installing the "free" win10 update which were all resolved. Now the anniversary update is causing me grief...it keeps failing and win10 keeps insisting on reinstalling it, about a dozen times already. What I would really like to...
  10. 1803 ISO Availability

1803 ISO Availability: Major bug found in 1803, release to general public delayed indefinitely.