Windows 10: Will it be ok if i download windows october update right now?

Discus and support Will it be ok if i download windows october update right now? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; heard that windows new October update is wiping out all the data of the users. So, is it safe at this moment to download the October update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aryan##2260, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Will it be ok if i download windows october update right now?

heard that windows new October update is wiping out all the data of the users. So, is it safe at this moment to download the October update?

:)

Aryan##2260, Oct 4, 2018
  2. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Will it be ok if i download windows october update right now?

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Will it be ok if i download windows october update right now?

1. Will it be ok if i download windows october update right now? - Similar Threads - download october update

2. Windows activation was ok but now it's not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation was ok but now it's not: I just turned my computer on for the first time in a month and it has deactivated itself. It was a Windows 7 to 10 upgrade and I have no idea what my product key would be? Troubleshooter says "We weren't able to activate Windows on this device". The error code is...
  3. Why October Update now??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why October Update now??: I just got a HUGE series of Windows 10 updates on my laptop that took forever to install. It popped up an Edge webpage saying "Welcome to the October Update." My PC gets updated regularly, and in fact I had gotten a couple of smaller updates just a few days ago. Why am I...
  4. October update OK --- some questions

October update OK --- some questions: The October update arrived yesterday, it seems to have installed OK. So far it is running well, and it cleared up some problems. although one remains as I still cannot purchase any apps from the Store (free ones install OK). Although I had a USB Flash drive connected if...
  5. Is it ok to check for updates now?

Is it ok to check for updates now?: Is it ok to check for updates now after the whole Windows update deleting files thing has been pulled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-ok-to-check-for-updates-now/7f9b243b-a3ae-446d-bcdc-68e51e12eb9b
  6. why i can't download the 10 October update,

in Windows 10 Customization
    why i can't download the 10 October update,: why i can't download the 10 October update, i live in southeast asia,or is this only in US and Europe?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-download-the-10-october-update/b1cc51e2-da35-44ad-8911-d4824f2342ff
  7. Windows 10 October Update download problem

Windows 10 October Update download problem: I have downloaded the update of Windows 10 Insider Priview 18252.1000 (rs_prereleased) in my PC). After download was complete 100%, the update doesn't install, it still shows me Downloading -100%, but my internet data is also losing. So, in this moment what I can do? My PC...
  8. Downloaded Windows 10 October 2018 Update? Don’t install it now

in Windows 10 News
    Downloaded Windows 10 October 2018 Update? Don’t install it now: Microsoft released Windows 10 October 2018 Update on October 2 but the software giant pulled the update yesterday due to a critical bug that was reportedly deleting users content. Microsoft has already pulled Windows 10 October 2018 Update and the users are no longer allowed...
  9. Windows 10 October update now available

Windows 10 October update now available: Microsoft's 2nd biggest feature update to Windows 10 of the year is here. The October update to Windows 10 brings a number of new features to the OS like Cloud Clipboard, Swiftkey keyboard and many more. Currently, the update is in seeker mode-it would be offered to only...
  10. how to stop the download right now

how to stop the download right now: Hello, Since upgrade the window 10 could not be finished succesfuly, each time I connect to the internet, it unknowingly starts to download a big package of the upgrade and it refuses to be deleted. How can I stop the download except pulling the internet plug out, so I...