Windows 10: Will it ever be fixed?

Discus and support Will it ever be fixed? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ch4m1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esf3d0/will_it_ever_be_fixed/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ch4m1, Jan 22, 2020.

1. /u/ch4m1 Win User

Will it ever be fixed?

/u/ch4m1, Jan 22, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 22, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Will it ever be fixed?

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Will it ever be fixed?

1. Will it ever be fixed? - Similar Threads - ever fixed

2. How to fix blue screen happening ever time I turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen happening ever time I turn on my pc: This started yesterday after noon once I got home I turned on my pc hoping to play some games .And I don’t even make it to the Lock Screen before my pc gets the blue screen of death so I try turning it of and on and still the same thing happens until a automatic repair screen...
  3. How to fix blue screen happening ever time I turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix blue screen happening ever time I turn on my pc: This started yesterday after noon once I got home I turned on my pc hoping to play some games .And I don’t even make it to the Lock Screen before my pc gets the blue screen of death so I try turning it of and on and still the same thing happens until a automatic repair screen...
  4. How to fix blue screen happening ever time I turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Will this ever be fixed? So I can be on line again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will this ever be fixed? So I can be on line again: Realtek off line just like that on my lap top you pay a lot of money for a laptop with windows 10 tha Realtek kicks you off line in the middle of a printing job why is this happying?...
  6. Will this ever be fixed? So I can be on line again

Will this ever be fixed? So I can be on line again: Realtek off line just like that on my lap top you pay a lot of money for a laptop with windows 10 tha Realtek kicks you off line in the middle of a printing job why is this happying?...
  7. Will this ever be fixed? So I can be on line again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Will Quick Access bug in File Explorer (causing no refresh) ever be fixed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will Quick Access bug in File Explorer (causing no refresh) ever be fixed?: [ATTACH] For some time I've experienced an annoying bug in File explorer. Whenever you drag and drop a file, delete a file, create a file, delete many files, there isn't a refresh happening and you need to press manually F5 to see changes.. Once I disabled these two Quick...
  9. Is Microsoft ever going to fix the task bar freezing problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft ever going to fix the task bar freezing problem?: The task bar intermittently freezing is a years old problem. Yes, I know that you can "unfreeze" it by going to Task Mgr and restarting the Windows Explorer service. But this gets old after the 3000th time. Is Microsoft ever going to fix it? Anybody know/...
  10. Is Microsoft ever going to fix the task bar freezing problem?

Is Microsoft ever going to fix the task bar freezing problem?: The task bar intermittently freezing is a years old problem. Yes, I know that you can "unfreeze" it by going to Task Mgr and restarting the Windows Explorer service. But this gets old after the 3000th time. Is Microsoft ever going to fix it? Anybody know/...