Windows 10: will keep diagnositic and feedback in privacy section on full will slow down my internet...

Discus and support will keep diagnositic and feedback in privacy section on full will slow down my internet... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so will it help make connection faster if select basic?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alexey Bogdan, Sep 15, 2018.

1. will keep diagnositic and feedback in privacy section on full will slow down my internet...

so will it help make connection faster if select basic?

:)

Alexey Bogdan, Sep 15, 2018

2. Windows 10 feedback privacy setting

Hello,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate, if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better?

• What is the exact issue that you are facing with feedback privacy settings?

In the mean time, I would suggest you to follow the article given below and check.

Windows 10 feedback, diagnostics, and privacy: FAQ

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be glad to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, Sep 15, 2018
  4. will keep diagnositic and feedback in privacy section on full will slow down my internet...

Slider on Privacy tab of Internet Options of IE 11, not available

Hello,

I would like to let you know that the slider in Internet Options, Privacy tab is removed. It is by design and no changes can be made. I suggest you to provide a Feedback using the Feedback Hub App for any suggestions/feedback. Please refer the link below
    for Internet Explorer Security and Privacy settings.

Change security and privacy settings for Internet Explorer 11

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings

Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

will keep diagnositic and feedback in privacy section on full will slow down my internet...

1. will keep diagnositic and feedback in privacy section on full will slow down my internet... - Similar Threads - keep diagnositic feedback

2. internet keeps slowing down because of windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet keeps slowing down because of windows 10: I want rip my hair out because of how badly the internet is running on this os **** I upgraded my internet and its still ****, why the hell is my internet so bad. I have already checked other devices on my home WIFI and they don't have the same problem, I use malware bytes...
  3. Internet periodically slowing down.

Internet periodically slowing down.: Hello there,this is my first time posting, as I am at my wits end, the issue is obscure, but I'll try to describe it in as much details as possible.I'm running Windows 10 Pro.A few days ago my internet started periodically becoming unresponsive.Symptoms:Trying to...
  4. Internet slows down

Internet slows down: This started happening about 2 weeks ago, I would get on my hp slim desktop and whenever we would use it the whole internet in my home would go really slow.I’ve reset my computer completely and unplugged the Ethernet cord to try and use the wifi but it still did the same...
  5. My internet speed slowed down.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My internet speed slowed down.: So I've always had a healthy 100 mbps internet speed on my PC. This all changed when I reinstalled windows 10 and did a speed test for fun. I was not expecting a sudden bump to a beefy 500 mbps. So that's how my internet was for a while, at a beefy 500 mbps, until today... My...
  6. Slowed down internet

Slowed down internet: I have a problem related to internet and network settings in Windows 10. The problem what I am currently experiencing is that the internet speed is slowed down significantly to 3% of the contracted speed. Normally I get 100Mbps from speedtest, but everytime I experiencing...
  7. My internet slows down after 'sleeping'

My internet slows down after 'sleeping': Hi, I just got a brand new PC 1.5 month ago, but I have noticed whenever I leave my PC and it goes into sleeping mode - and wake it up again, my internet is slow despite Speedtest.net shows I have full 300 Mbps speed. I have tested it on a few sites, where fx the graphics...
  8. internet speed slows down

internet speed slows down: I have an old Dell XPS system running Windows 10pro Using a Broadcom gigabit ethernet card. I am hard wired directly to the WOW modem and do get speeds of up to 550mbps. But after a while, anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours, it starts to slow down to under 100. Every time...
  9. Internet on my Laptop suddenly slowed down.

Internet on my Laptop suddenly slowed down.: Hello, my laptop internet speeds suddenly slowed down a lot to just 2 mbps download and about 6 mbps upload. It is only on my this Dell laptop and no other devices. I do have windows 10 which came with the computer. I have also tried everything i found on the internet. Any...
  10. Internet slows down on downloads.

Internet slows down on downloads.: When I download stuff my download speed starts off at 2.4 megabites/s and then goes down right away to like 500 kb/s. Is this normal to happen and if not how do I fix it? 85296