Windows 10: Will Microsoft EVER make a 'Retro Windows' for those who want to play old stuff without...

Discus and support Will Microsoft EVER make a 'Retro Windows' for those who want to play old stuff without... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got ripped off every time I tried to order something on Ebay so never again to make a very long story short. I hope MS someday makes a 'Retro'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kyle Hill1, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Will Microsoft EVER make a 'Retro Windows' for those who want to play old stuff without...

I got ripped off every time I tried to order something on Ebay so never again to make a very long story short. I hope MS someday makes a 'Retro' Windows that has the old coding intact with modern security and have it be much cheaper for people who need older stuff or perhaps as a 'mode' with the existing windows where you turn the current session 'off' and reboot into 'old' legacy mode where the two modes cannot read each other as if Windows current doesn't exist to the Legacy Windows if it needs to be that way. This would be far better instead of the half hearted compatibility **** that'****

:)

Kyle Hill1, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Vario Win User

Retro 486

Voted 8/10, because I have a 386 with a 486 inside (Everex Step) and love retro stuff

Vario, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Post your retro screenshot

Ok, guys, I will go ahead first.
    • Real Player with Annabelle the sheep. Still remember the music, I used to play on 30 years ago.
    Will Microsoft EVER make a 'Retro Windows' for those who want to play old stuff without... 353154d1637946935t-post-your-retro-screenshot-tzer7gd.jpg

Ivan Petrov, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Will Microsoft EVER make a 'Retro Windows' for those who want to play old stuff without...

Insufficient Storage To Play 'Retro' Games

I have been playing Championship Manager on my Windows 10 PC for 2 months with no issues. Suddenly I cannot play CM 00/01 01/02 or retro cricket game as all 3 are saying there's insufficient memory to play. The game loads but when you start the message appears.
    I have screenshots but the link isn't allowing me to attach. I hasten to say that I have around 880G of memory free having only had this 1TB computer for a couple of months.

I'm a bit of a technophobe and really disappointed as playing these games was one big reason for getting this computer and having windows 10 which I knew I could play them on.... and indeed did for a couple of months.

Any advice gladly taken.

AdamSlater1, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Will Microsoft EVER make a 'Retro Windows' for those who want to play old stuff without...

1. Will Microsoft EVER make a 'Retro Windows' for those who want to play old stuff without... - Similar Threads - Microsoft EVER 'Retro

2. Will microsoft ever be company that respects their customers who actually pay for their...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will microsoft ever be company that respects their customers who actually pay for their...: Company that doesn't force their ideology onto their paying customers?Company that doesn't force their customers to use replaced functions that does not work or support previous methods?Company that doesn't at any possible moment wants me to use even more of their faulty and...
  3. Will Microsoft EVER make a 'Retro Windows' for those who want to play old stuff without...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Microsoft EVER make a 'Retro Windows' for those who want to play old stuff without...: I got ripped off every time I tried to order something on Ebay so never again to make a very long story short. I hope MS someday makes a 'Retro' Windows that has the old coding intact with modern security and have it be much cheaper for people who need older stuff or perhaps...
  4. will Windows ever be for those of us who want to use a computer that isn't crawling with IT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will Windows ever be for those of us who want to use a computer that isn't crawling with IT...: When will there be a Windows that isuser friendly with a Windows tool or Microsofttool that will remove the users who dont use the windows logon page.I am not very good at this. You won't believe how many of free resources I have attempted to use to learn but someone else did...
  5. will Windows ever be for those of us who want to use a computer that isn't crawling with IT...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    will Windows ever be for those of us who want to use a computer that isn't crawling with IT...: When will there be a Windows that isuser friendly with a Windows tool or Microsofttool that will remove the users who dont use the windows logon page.I am not very good at this. You won't believe how many of free resources I have attempted to use to learn but someone else did...
  6. for those who already bought Microsoft Precsition Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    for those who already bought Microsoft Precsition Mouse: I just wonder if I can program the thumb button in Microsoft precision mouse to move forward or backward by few second in Youtube for example? is it having that capability to be programmed that much? I haven't bought the mouse yet, so I couldn't check "Microsoft Mouse And...
  7. for those who cant open stuff in taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    for those who cant open stuff in taskbar: hit the windows button, it could help, it helped for me. the windows button is on the bottom left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-those-who-cant-open-stuff-in-taskbar/7a236740-1b87-4122-91b6-975b5bfdb980
  8. For those wanting Aero

in Windows 10 Customization
    For those wanting Aero: I found this: [LINK] Aero Glass with Gaussian blur for build 10240: x64 only : Windows10 It's officially only for x64, but it does work in x86, but not as well as the official debug version. The Debug version at Aero Glass for Windows 8.x+ 18650
  9. Looking for those who have a 5.1 setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for those who have a 5.1 setup: I have a set of Z506 and I cant seem to get the two rear speakers to work. I double checked my work and still nothing. I already have windows setup to run in 5.1, and even there the two rears wont play a sound. HELP its driving me insane. I have a Z87 sabertooth. 30809
  10. For those who did not get the download...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    For those who did not get the download...: I was waiting (not so patiently) for Win10 to become available on my Windows 7 PC. I broke down last night and tried everything I could to get it to download. When all attempts came up blank and all I saw was "We will let you know when your download is ready"... or something...