Windows 10: Will Microsoft Flight Simulator support multiple monitors?

Discus and support Will Microsoft Flight Simulator support multiple monitors? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Will Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 support multiple monitors? For example, one monitor for instruments, another for front view, one for left, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanKeaton, Aug 16, 2020.

1. DanKeaton Win User

Will Microsoft Flight Simulator support multiple monitors?

Will Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 support multiple monitors?

For example, one monitor for instruments, another for front view, one for left, and one for right?

This is opposed to one view being spread over two monitors.

:)

DanKeaton, Aug 16, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 16, 2020
  4. JohnDaleb Win User

multiple monitors

will Microsoft flight simulator 2020 support the use of multiple monitors

JohnDaleb, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Will Microsoft Flight Simulator support multiple monitors? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: I have a Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe version1.27.21.0 on a Dell gaming PCI have an issue pretty much from the very beginning with landings any aircraft After touching down the rudder starts jittering and the aircraft runs off the runway into the field and is...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Don't laugh....NEVER did gaming before and do not have a console. Looking for suggestions to purchase the MS Flight simulator and what would I need to have it run flawlessly on a PC window 10? It's for my husband and he's never done gaming other than on his mobile device with...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Hello, I had a CTD Today while playing MSFS2020, I had this log from the Event Viewer : Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60783c14 Faulting module name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60783c14...
  5. support for Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support for Microsoft flight simulator 2020: I have spend 2 day 17 hours trying to get this program to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-for-microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/5a6c2cf3-92b3-413c-a22f-ebde93735d2f
  6. Will Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 monitor support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 monitor support: Will Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 support a monitor with 32:9 aspect ratio, e.g. Samsung Odyssey G9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-microsoft-flight-simulator-2020-monitor/fb656355-01bb-4edc-87c8-1b513085ea7a
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: I want to upgrade Microsoft Flight Simulator from Standard to Premium Deluxe how do I do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator/cff448da-b8b3-4118-b688-3049bc16e73c
  8. microsoft flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator: access to the content server is currently not available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator/2ce9254e-60fb-4c6f-996c-24705bafcaa3
  9. Flight Simulator multi monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flight Simulator multi monitor: I have 3 monitors that I use with Flight simulator 2020. The problem is when I stretch the view over all 3, the view out the side monitors gets very skewed and not at all realistic. How do I fix this? Thanks...
  10. will Microsoft flight simulator 2020 support the use of multiple monitors

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    will Microsoft flight simulator 2020 support the use of multiple monitors: I use multiple monitors when using X-Plane 11. Can I do the same in MSFS 2020? One for the outside, one for the panel, one for the map, etc....